– i hate this stupid fashion show. i feel like the incredible hulk up there next to a bunch of pretty little barbie dolls. boys don’t look at me the same way they look at kaylie or lauren. and i would just rather not sell tickets to it, okay?
– payson, you are a strong, graceful young woman. and boys do notice you.
– you’re my mom. you’re supposed to say that.
– i see it here at the gym. i just think you don’t notice them.
– sasha said i need to marry my beauty with my braun. i don’t even know what that means.
– well, have you ever seen those women in other countries who carry their children on their backs, who are farming and building a home and they’re still just incredibly beautiful? some of those cultures celebrate those women like goddesses. what could be more sexy than the combination of strong and feminine?