- We got in a fight? Let’s split up the room/house with a line. That’s my half and that’s your half.
- Two characters accidentally swap bodies
- The musical episode
- It’s time to shrink really tiny and go into (other character) to solve their sickness!
- Character 1 and Character 2 are fighting for the affections of Character 3 (who probably does not like either of them)
- The background character-oriented episode
- Oh no! (Character) has made a bunch of clones of themself! We need to kill them all.
- The episode where a character gets successful/powerful/rich, becomes an asshole, then proceeds to ruin it all
- The birthday episode
- An episode that turns out to just be a dream
- A character dislikes a newly-introduced “adorable” character but nobody believes them until they eventually prove that the cute character is actually evil
- The “you saved my life”/lifedebt episode
- Holiday episodes
- The “how did the censors let them get away with this?” episode
A friend of mine asked for a Rick and Morty swap, instead of doing a typical evil Morty and Doofus Rick I made Morty a typical alcoholic and Rick is a respectable Grandpa who wears the ugliest sweaters known to man, which he thinks are pretty nice and enjoys wearing them on adventures, despite knowing how wrecked they’ll be by the end.
So I think we can all agree, Asami Sato and fashion are 10/10. The Standard outfit, the book 4 outfit, and the kinda of racing/engineering suit are all awesome and I’ll talk about them one day. But Indulge me as I talk about the most pedantic thing I will ever talk about here. Yes more so then the swimsuit post. And it all sparks from this.
The hell is this? It’s her luggage obviously just work with me here. Asami is well off. And she’s got style, so it’s safe to assume that the girl loves her clothes. Which is great, I do too, and she’s not snooty or snide about it. But can we not all imagine that she’s the type of girl that has a walk in closet bigger then some apartments. I present the above picture as exhibit A. I doubt all those cases are full of papers and books is what I’m saying.
So why the heck is she a one outfit kinda girl? For a year by the way. Same jacket, same boots. And don’t get me wrong, they’re awesome and they work but c’mon. (See? I told you this would be inane.) And yes. I’m aware of the legit reason she wears one outfit for three seasons. Animation is expensive and changing her outfit even once an episode is a lot to ask and isn’t needed for the show. I would just like to take this moment therefore to lament Asami’s wardrobe that we will never see, and to wish if the show had infinite money and time we could have seen some variety. And I’d like to cross my fingers and hope we see some variation in the upcoming comic. I mean we all want to see casual, pajama Asami. Summer Asami. Just think of the possibilities. Alright, inane talk over. Except to say her outfit is still perfect and I love it.
I always find it so funny when people interpret Mob’s character in the age swap AU as wearing only black and grey while he is also in an established relationship with Teruki, because we have seen Teru’s effect on Mob’s fashion. 28-year-old Mob would probably wear clashing patterns and colors and be completely indifferent about all of it while 14-year-old Reigen is threatening to burn his goddamn wardrobe.
The more stuff I see about Mimikyu, the
more I keep comparing it with Oswald while simultaneously
wishing that Oswald was getting as much love and support as Mimikyu
is getting at the moment especially considering how similar they are in terms of motive.