Top 5 glitches in video games?
5. That dumb palette glitch on the character select screens for most of Capcom’s arcade games
it only exists for 1 frame but it makes some real weird colour palettes
4. Backwards Long Jump (and building up insane amounts of negative speed in general) (Super Mario 64)
can’t go wrong with the classics. also meme
3. Moonkick (Donkey Kong 64)
2. DK Barrel Glitch (Donkey Kong Country)
not only can you directly control both kongs at once, you can make many stupid palette glitches occur and bring animal buddies to different levels because ????????????????
1. That weird glitch in Ice Man’s stage in Mega Man 1
most of the time it softlocks, but the times it doesn’t it instead summons Yellow Devil or re-writes the game’s physics engine
Dr. Robotnik’s Time Trap (Sonic the Hedgehog 3?)
why the heck would they decide a game breaking bug was a feature and directly describe it as such in the manual
Castle Crush Glitch (Donkey Kong Country 2)
weird random glitch, but it also permanently destroys dkc2 carts. seems safe to do on the 3ds virtual console, though