I’m sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
I’m sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building.
I’m sorry for treating you like property.
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew I did.
Most of all I’m sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
Queen B is
a legend, it’s been 8 years and we certainly can’t forget her. Even when the
first impression we get from her was she being a total bitchy girl, we got to
know her deeply through the series, and we realized how someone can have power
and also a soul.
So here are
the things I learned from Blair:
1. Talk about your problems, what you’re going through. Don’t shout
everyone out. I
know sometimes we really want to be alone, and suffer in silence, but we need
to let everything out, otherwise, it will grow something bad in our heart, like
anger, or depression. Talking about it makes you clear your soul, and not feel
2. No matter how good looking he is, if he doesn’t give you what you need, he’s not
for you, you need someone who’s there, and who listens, a supportive guy, who
also isn’t in love with your best friend. You need respect.
3. Cry for a month or so, nobody is worthy your tears. You might feel he is your soul mate,
and really deeply in love, but, don’t spend all your life crying for a boy who
doesn’t fight for you.
4. Learn to forgive, we all go through things with our friends, boyfriend or family, maybe
they make you feel bad sometimes, and cry for them, but forgiving feels so
good, but don’t be spiteful. Forgiveness is a gift, and learning to give it
makes you feel so good inside.
5. Don’t let anybody tell you who you can see and who you can’t. Remember that time Nate’s mom told
her to not date Chuck ‘cause he gave her a bad image? Queen B wanted so bad to
belong to that sophisticated group, but she realized what was worthy and
wasn’t, friends and the love of her life is all that she needed, not some bad
blood old women.
6. Get to know people. Give people a chance, maybe he can be the love or your life, or maybe
he’s a lord and you didn’t give the chance to know. You can get to be duchess
or a princess one day. Who knows!
7. Work hard for what you want. Don’t ever give up, and don’t let others tell
you’ll fail or that you won’t get it, or that you don’t deserve it, if you want
it, get it. Be determined. Go for it! If it’s not what you want, at least you
realized by yourself.
8.Don’t give up on love. I know, they’ll break your heard,
but being in love with someone feels wonderful, don’t miss that precious thing
just for someone who didn’t appreciate you.
9. Be loyal. People around you trust you, and are your
friends for a reason, and they love you, so try as hard as you can to be there
for them. As I said, they need you. We all need a friend.
10.Always wear your invisible crown. Be classy, fabulous, and sassy. Learn to be a
queen, no one else has the power to bring you down, only you. By loving
yourself, you get all the people to love you.
11. Always dress to kill, no matter where you going, choose the perfect outfit, how you dress
what you wear shows your inner you, it’s the image of what and who you are.
Dressing is art, and Blair knew about it.
We women are all the same. She
clearly was a feminist.
13. You’re young, so you’re going to make a lot of mistakes, but that’s life, and you
have to learn about it, without them life would be so easy, and there’s nothing
fun about it. So, don’t worry too much, just live.
Respect yourself, and make the
others respect you. You
Work as hard as you can. If you want it, go for it. Set
Keep your standards high. As a girl who dreams about a
perfect guy, I’ve heard a lot of people telling me “you’re too picky” “a guy
like that doesn’t exist”, but you are a lot so don’t give up, a Chuck Bass will
Don’t be afraid to tell how you
feel, this might be
your chance, or might not. But say it, don’t get stuck somewhere and dream
about what could be. Make it happen.
Don’t let anybody get in your way.
19. And last, live as much as you can, don’t be worried all the time, go out and have
the time of your life!