Once more, my dashboard is void of anything that really interests me so I’m doing one of these obnoxious things to try and find people to follow from the witchy community, (since Tumblr search and explore aren’t really helping me find people with common interests these days…)
So, an introduction. I’m Bekkie, queer in pretty much every sense of the word, and I’m 25. I recently got back into my practice after a long time away from it, (mostly due to societal and familial pressures,) and I still haven’t found many witch blogs that interest me greatly.
If you post any of the following stuff, please give this post a like and/or reblog and I’ll probably follow you!
- Divination - I have a big interest in cartomancy, shufflemancy, divining via pendulum, casting and reading runes, tasseomancy and palmistry! The latter three I’m only just getting into, however.
- Spirit Work - Another interest I’m only just getting into, but that intrigues me!
- Crystals - Using them in spells or just posting about them because they’re pretty, either’s fine!
- Cosmic Witchcraft - Anything related to this is a great love of mine.
- Pop culture witchcraft and divination - Again, anything in this ilk interests me but it’s mostly things to do with video games that I’m really interested in. Also Dungeons and Dragons and other TTRPGs!
- Chaos Magic and Sigils - I’m a sigil maker myself though I don’t often post my sigils on here.
- Hellenism/Hellenistic Polytheism - I’ve literally only in the past few weeks began looking into Hellenism but after feeling drawn to Hekate for a long time now, I feel it’s the right time to investigate further.
- Kitchen, Hearth, Green & Cottage witchcraft - I cook constantly and love anything to do with imbuing my daily life with magic!
I’ll leave it at that for now, I think! :)