Here itis!!! The big project I was working on the past few months! I couldn’t post it in time for the Sonic’s 23rd Anniversary for obvious school reasons… Also it’s not quite…fully finished yet, I have to wait for my friend (http://thejegsu.tumblr.com/ )’s part to be complete :> In the meanwhile,I hope you enjoy this <3
Due to their personality and lifestyles, the Sonic characters have different preferences in their food choices and favorites:
Chili-dogs, of course. As far as cooking, he’s a “microwave” guy; likes
foods that are fast and instant to make, like ramen, or getting
take-out. Dislikes seafood and fish (barring sushi).
Tails - Is fine
with whipping up easy-to-make foods stuff like PB&J and sandwiches.
Isn’t really picky. Often has his food delivered, since he’s spends a
lot of time in his workshop. Has a horrible sweet-tooth, particularly
for mint candy, [chocolate-chunk] cookies, and pastries in general. Has
an interest in food science; like Gastronomy cooking.
Knuckles - A “live off the land/harvest” kinda guy, due to his history as an isolated guardian. Likes fruits, especially grapes.
Similarly to Tails, she likes sweets. Pancakes with syrup and ice cream
being big favorites; though she’s not too much into junk food
(watching her figure and wanting to look presentable). She considers
cooking and baking to be an art. (Makes some pretty good cookies!)
Sticks - Like Knuckles, she “lives off the land” as well. Pretty good with obtaining meats and seasoning, being a skilled hunter.
Eggman - Egg-based foods, natch. Sub-sandwiches. Generally nothing with a
lot of cholesterol in it, he’s watching it (and his weight). Oh, and
ham. EVIL ham.
Big - Likes ‘dem fishes! (Also lives off the land.)
She and her mom are grazers; they prefer plant-based foods and healthy
snacks overall. (No meats!) Shares Amy’s love of ice cream and baked
Cheese - ♬ Lovely buncha coconuts~ ♬
Rouge - Fine cuisine.
Nothing with a lot of carbs in it. (Like Amy, she’s watching her figure.
Also, being a GUN agent she has to be in top shape.)
Shadow - No huge
perferences. Since he’s immortal, he isn’t picky about food. Can go
longer periods of time than most without eating. Has a secret
Vector - “Meaty” guy. Big eater. Coffee. (Also likes gum and sports drinks.)
Calming foods. Likes tea. Herbs. If other options aren’t available,
he’s fine with take-out too. (especially if money’s low). Secret
sweet-aholic. (Sneaks them every now and then.)
Charmy - Honey! Honey! Honey! Anything with honey! (And sugar; Vector and Espio generally try to monitor this.)
Silver - Has no notable huge perferences. (He’s more likely to share or give up his food to someone more in need.)
Blaze - Like Espio, calming foods and tea. (Secret spicy food addict)
I sure am hyped for this game. It keeps getting better and better. This trailer sure showed us a bit about Infinite and what bond he has with Eggman, at least a surface of it. I have picked some screencaps from it I thought are interesting.
This one shows us Eggman’s lab and here we can see a possible Infinite’s cubes or his actual body. When I look at it I’m getting the feeling Infinite may not just refer to endless power but to an endless amount of copies of himself. I mean if he is defeated (=killed) for good, in one of this tubes he is recreated with old memories, resulting in an evolution. I don’t think it will be this complex, but it sure seems interesting.
Here is a very simple banishing that I use before doing workings of a Left Hand Path nature. It helps the magickian enter a state of mind conducive to Left Hand Path workings.
1. Starting from the south, draw a sphere around yourself counter clockwise, with your left hand while visualizing the sphere in a colour of your choice.
2. Ring a bell nine times. A tuning fork also works very well. Note: when this banishing is used at the end of a ritual, the bell should be rung at the end instead.
3. Face the South. Take one step forward with your left foot and draw an inverted pentagram in the air with your left hand and say boldly the following:
“I call forth Satan who brought the Promethean gift of the apple.” (Visualize the serpent offering you the apple of gnosis).
4. Turn towards the East. Take one step forward with your left foot and draw an inverted pentagram in the air with your left hand and say the following:
“I call forth Lucifer, the bringer of Light and Knowledge.” (Visualize Lucifer rising, brilliant and triumphant)
5. Turn towards the North. Take one step forward with your left foot and draw an inverted pentagram in the air with your left hand and say the following:
“I call forth Belial, he who has no master.” (Visualize a powerful demon who bows before no God but himself)
6. Turn towards the West. Take one step forward with your left foot and draw an inverted pentagram in the air with your left hand and say the following:
“I call forth Leviathan, the crocodile of the deep, the carnal animal of Chaos.” (Visualize a crocodile with the eyes of a dragon)
7. Return to center of the sphere. Now you will invoke Set. (This part is should be skipped when this banishing is used at the end of a ritual.)
“I invoke Set, who nightly slays Apep. By destroying the imp of Chaos, I create freedom for myself. I have the freedom to create any order I desire for myself, and I have the freedom to destroy it. I have the power to change at Will, and through change I can Become.”
8. Re-enforce the sphere by standing motionless in quiet meditation until gnosis is reached.