1. What was the last thing you googled? 2. You have to listen to these songs: 3. Do you chew on your straws? 4. Have you ever been awake for 48hours straight? 5. Will you get married? Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? 6. If you could move somewhere else would you? 7. Read on a Kindle or paperback book? 8. If money was no object, what would you do all day? 9. University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life? 10. What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already? 11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 12. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? 13. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? 14. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? 15. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you? 16. Apologize or ask permission? 17. Beach vacation or European vacation? 18. What is the ideal number of people to have over on a Friday night? 19. Who is a non-politician you wish would run for office? 20. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? 21. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? 22. Ever been addicted to a iOS/android game? Which one(s)? 23. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: 24. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? 25. What is one thing you will never do again? 26. What words of wisdom would you pass onto your childhood self? 27. If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? 28. If you were head of a major TV station for one day, what would you play? 29. Which one of your friends would make the best U.S. President and why? 30. What’s your favorite holiday and why? 31. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? 32. In what ways are you the same as your childhood self? 33. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? 34. What was your dream job growing up? 35. If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity? 36. If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why? 37. What was the last picture you took with your phone? 38. What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work? 39. What was the last lie you told? 40. What is your perfect pizza? 41. What question do you hate to answer? 42. What keys on a keyboard do you not use? 43. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? 44. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it? 45. When was the last time you ran/went for a jog? 46. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 47. What after school activities did you do in high school? 48. What ice-cream flavours do you love/hate? 49. What is your secret recipe? 50. What channels do you have subscribed on YouTube?
Could you imagine Fake AH fans sending in weapons and shit? And then Ryan having a YT channel that's 50% weapons un-boxing, 20% vlogs, 20% makeup/face paint tutorials and 10% horror game let's plays.
haha i fucking love everything about this, yes. Ryan gets the fucking weirdest shit but then becomes determined to use it even though its impractical. Like Ryan that fucking cross bow is weak as shit, you aren’t going to kill anyone with it. “Not with that attitude, Geoff.” Ryan fucking gets a dart in some dudes neck. And don’t even get me started on the deadpool swords. He fucking wore those on his back everywhere for like a week.
Blue Beetle Headcanon: Sometimes Khaji Da Asks Jaime Really Weird Shit
As a superhero sometimes Jaime keeps really weird hours. Sometimes so weird that Khaji Da is all that is keeping him awake in school or with whatever he’s doing.
Thing is sometimes it’s Khaji Da’s fault that he’s keeping such weird hours in the first place. Jaime can always tell when Khaji Da is thinking really hard about something (Khaji Da does this thing where he fires off electrical pulses which makes it feel like he’s drumming his ‘legs’ against Jaime’s back around his spine), so he can usually tell when Khaji Da is going to ask him about something.
Sometimes Khaji Da’s questions are random as hell, or downright weird– especially if he’s been awake too long. Such as:
* “What is the purpose of blogging?”
* “What does the term ‘shit post’ mean? This does not make sense.”
* “I am confused about why there seems to be disapproval for polyamory. Is that not the sort of relationship we are in with the Bart Allen?”
* “Why do people share things they find embarrassing for public consumption online?”
* “What is the purpose behind having 50 sports channels?”
* “What is a ‘ship war’? I thought I understood this term, but I think I do not based off of what I have found.”
* “I have done the math and considered all probabilities. I would like to ask the Bart Allen how it is physically possible for him to eat 5 pounds of food per day. Probable volume dimensions of his stomach indicate this should be an impossibility.”
* “Query: is it possible that some branch of dinosaurs may be currently alive, and what is the estimated probability that if encountered they would try to consume us?”
* “I have been studying weapons-designs online. I have compiled a list. How many of these would you deem acceptable?”
* “If dragons were real would it actually be accurate to state that they are giant scaly fire-breathing cats with wings?”
* “After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that having back-up organs is a viable way to ensure against lethal damage. Would this be acceptable?”
* “Why does cheese not obey the laws of permeability?”
* “Is ‘supercalifragilisticexpialodocious’ an actual word, and if so what is its use?”
(Sometimes Jaime is so much at a loss for how to answer that he just has to switch out control with Khaji Da so Khaji Da can ask Bart instead. Bart might not know the answers to a lot of Khaji Da’s random questions, but he can usually derail Khaji Da if he has to, or convince the scarab to finally go to sleep.)
A month ago, me and my lovely sis @ravenlindberg watched “50 shades of grey” together. Dubbed. In japanese. With Kenjiru Tsuda playing Mr Grey.
That was quite the ride. As in humour for the first 96 minutes and endless cringe after that. There’s a reason an amazing test like this exist XD
And I found the snapchatchats I did with poor @ashethehedgehog, it was also kind of a ride to go through again and I thought I would share some of it. Sorry for tormenting you like that ashe ;_;
In summation; the movie itself wasn’t good anywhere, and I fail to see how this can be classified as a romantic story, but hearing Kaibas voice to all of it was amazing, so I give the movie ten out of ten.
Request: write a scenario where you and Jackson are bickering, which leads to wrestling, then sexual tension arises, then sexual tension is eventually relieved… pleaseee hehe Length: 1,391 words Genre: Smut/Rated M
Well VIDME is pretty mutch the new youtube after your VIDME channel gains 50 subs your videos can be monetized(instead of using adds for its revenue it uses subscriptions) recently it has become very popular with that whole youtube algorithm many youtubers are starting to uploading videos into both of their channels or jump ship alltogether