Dating Chunji Would Include
- his hugs would mean everything to you after a long day at school.
- you’d often stop by their studio, and he’d usually be there practicing his dance moves.
- although he was sweaty, all you really needed was a hug to help you relax from the bad day you had.
- the music continues to play in the background as he runs up with the bright smile of his to hug you.
- the members whine and complain how he stops dancing in the middle of practice.
- but quickly gets over it once they see that you have snacks peeking out of your bag and quickly devour it.
- you’d sit criss cross on the wooden floor, and rant out how your day was going while he held your hand.
- of course he’d make you forget your worries very quickly and kiss you.
- the members would constantly tease you, mimicking your moves because they were disgusted.
- but honestly they were just jealous of how cute you guys were.
- you let him go back to practice as you do some of your homework in the corner of the studio.
- his sweet personality would always make your stomach flutter inside.
- dates were amazing, always unique and fun something that you thought you’d never be able to do.
- being the sweetheart he is (to you) he’s constantly making sure that you’re okay and that you have eaten.
- the same goes for you, since he was an idol he doesn’t have much time to worry about himself.
- many angels were upset to hear that their oppa is dating, but were still happy for him.
- his kisses were often short, because he’d love kissing all over your face. but of course his favorite spot were your soft lips.
- it was like dating your best friend, somebody who cares about you and knows what you like but even better.
click here for more boyfriends.