These girls really changed my life for the better. No matter how good or bad PP3 turns out, I’m sure I’m gonna love it anyway because all three movies mean so much to me and this is too sincere for me to be, it’s gross, but I can’t imagine how my life would turn out if I didn’t know them or even be in this fandom because this is one of the best times I’ve had and I don’t regret it at all these past 5 years. I’d gladly spend 5 years more with them.
“After I realized that I could change the shape of metal, I felt like there was nothing that I couldn’t morph — nothing I couldn’t change.” — Jessica Banks, CEO and founder of RockPaperRobot, on studying robotics at MIT.
We spoke with kinetic furniture designer and RockPaperRobot founder Jessica Banks and collaborator Pete Schlebecker about the future of furniture, getting scooped by Leonardo da Vinci, and their latest creation, an exquisite reimagining of a folding chair, now live on Kickstarter.
The U.S. refused to become a
signatory to a G-7 statement on the environment which said all member
countries were committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, or “any
section on climate change and multilateral development banks,” Politico reported.
the U.S. was mentioned in a footnote touting its goals of a “strong”
economy and “healthy” environment, and which implied it had already met
climate goals. It also specifically noted President Donald Trump’s
decision to unilaterally pull out of the landmark Paris agreement on
climate change. Read more (6/12/17)
The US’s unilateral withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement marks the consummating ascendence of an extremist fringe of American capital which is unmoored from the realities of productive economics - forming a Faustian pact with the neoliberal financial institutions which were discredited in the 2008 Financial Crisis, and the punitive armed wings of state which demonstrated their unhinged violence at Standing Rock and in the Middle East.
Namely: the oil lobby.
Climate change is an economic problem. It is the ultimate consequence of capitalist markets outsourcing their costs onto natural resources and working-class communities both in America and in the Global South.
The elites who profit from the headlong fossil fuel rush have no incentive whatsoever to change their ways. The Wall Street-dominated stitched-up markets reward and applaud the worst environmental destruction, and will not indulge in expensive self-correction.
For Her - Imagine having a child with the Joker but constantly getting into arguments in front of her.
A Set-up - Imagine going with the Joker to a warehouse for a business deal. You try to convince him not to go through with it but he ignores you and you end hurt.
You’re Not Real- You’re just an ordinary girl, writing fanficions on your laptop and obsessing over the new movie ‘Suicide Squad’. After going to see it for the third time, you end up going home with Gotham’s most dangerous criminal, who shouldn’t even exist.
Run Away- You’re fed up with the Joker’s bullshit so you turn yourself in and are taken to Belle Reve.
Go Away - Imagine being the new inmate at Arkham Asylum. Its not long before you gain the attention of Clown Prince of Crime, but to his shock, you want nothing to do with him.
Surprising - Imagine your the Jokers new girlfriend. Everything is going fine until Harley tries to get revenge, little does she know that your a force to be reckoned with.
First Kicks - Imagine being pregnant with the Jokers child and in the middle of one of his business deals both of you get excited when the baby starts kicking.
Enough - Imagine the Joker finding out that your self-harming.
Interview - Imagine being a writer and your boss wants you to write an article about the Joker, no matter how dangerous it could be.
Unbreakable - Imagine being a professional torturer and being hired to torture the Joker. After being unable to break him, you realize that you’re falling for him.
Newlyweds - Imagine being married to a sane Joker and being pregnant.
Little Birdie -
You’re the adoptive-daughter of Bruce Wayne. Despite your rebellious attitude, you do what you can to appease him and Gotham, even if you have to fight by his side. One night at a party, you’re taken by the Joker and he sees to use you as a weapon.
Hurt Me - Imagine being a ordinary girl and being kidnapped by the Joker. He tortures you and after awhile he starts to realize that he is falling in love with you.
One Kiss - Imagine being the new psychiatrist at Arkham. You become good friends with Harley and one night asks you to take over her session with the Joker. He ends up taking interest in you and plans to take you with him when he escapes.
Drugged - Imagine going to the Jokers club and almost getting drugged.
Mine - Imagine the Joker being protective of you and not being happy when Harley tries to kill you.
Missing You - Imagine getting into a argument with the Joker and it ending with you leaving him. But after a few weeks, he shows up at your door injured and you decide to take care of him.
Only You -
Imagine being the Jokers girl and becoming best friends with Frost because he always keeps you company when the Joker is busy. One day, Joker gets angry and accuses you of being in love with Frost.
Sorry - Imagine being the Jokers Lover and he finds out that you’ve been raped by one of his henchmen.
What I want-
Imagine being Ricks little sister and working as a doctor at Belle Reve. When the Joker is finally captured, he’s brought there by your brother. He warns you not to fall for anything the Joker says, but what will happen when you fall for Clown Prince of Crime?
The Deal -Imagine being the Jokers girlfriend, you’re kidnapped and tortured. To make it all stop, all the Joker has to do is turn himself in to Arkham Asylum and give up his freedom forever. Regardless of what happens, there is going to be a lot of pain
Forget You -
Imagine getting in an argument with the Joker. In his anger, you get hurt and end up with amnesia. Will your memory come back? Will you forgive him?
Take Me Away -
Imagine being an inmate in Arkham Asylum and seducing your new blue-eyed doctor to help you escape.”
Dress Up- Imagine your a mob bosses daughter, super shy and innocent. The Joker ends up kidnapping you to get your father.
Family Matters (Daughter! Reader) -
Imagine being the Jokers daughter. Because of him, you have power and money but it all comes with a price. You don’t want to be evil like your father. The only chance you have is to team up with Jokers biggest adversary, the Batman.
Me Time -
Imagine trying to have some alone time but the Joker doesn’t know the meaning of space
Imagine almost losing your baby when a deal goes wrong and it causing the Joker to go crazy.
The Cure -
Imagine being poisoned and the Joker never leaving your side as you both wait for the cure.
Just Go -
Imagine the Joker breaking up with you because he wants to keep you safe. Only to have you get kidnapped anyway.
The Watcher -
Your life changes after a bank robbery sends you into the arms of Gothams most dangerous criminal. Little do you know, he’s had his eyes on you for awhile.
Favorite Doctor -Imagine being Harley’s psychiatrist and the two of you have become really good friends. When the Joker finally comes to rescue her, she refuses to leave without you.
“Your life changes after a bank robbery sends you into the arms of Gothams most dangerous criminal. Little do you know, he’s had his eyes on you for awhile.”
Requested by Anon: “Can you write an imagine where the reader is black and is a loner who doesn’t get out much and is very shy and nice and unbeknownst to her is being watched by the joker who’s formed a slight obsession with her can you also make it so he’s actually been in her apartment before but she has no clue how they meet can be up to you and what transpires after they meet can be up to you just make it romantic and cute but not over the top thank you so much ❤😘”
A/n: This took me FOREVER to write xD I hope I did alright. I didn’t want to go too far with it and end up with something offensive. I’m still too inexperience for this stuff, I’m sorry. But I decided to split this into two parts, the second part is done already and it’ll be posted tomorrow probably.
Warnings: Death of Hostages, violence, gun shot wounds.
The sound of vibrating and the chorus of your favourite song blared through out your apartment, pulling you from your deep sleep. You quickly silenced it and let out a sigh. You’d been so happy when you downloaded that song as a ringtone, and now you were starting to hate the very sound of it. Guess all good things have to come to an end eventually. You pulled your ass out of bed, groaning from how groggy you were. It was your first day off and you wanted you wanted to do nothing but sleep the day away. Unfortunately there were a lot of errands you had to run. So sleep would have to wait.
• I promise to kill the spiders
• I promise to send you random things that remind me of you, so basically anything that involves sunlight and anywhere I go that I’d love to take you
• I promise to hold you and let you cry if you need to, when I do get to see you.
• I promise to never go to sleep angry and to always listen instead of jump to conclusions
• I promise to play guitar for you, and piano at your request.
• I promise to cook for you.
• I promise to let you beat me up and to save up kisses for you as if they were change in a piggy bank
• I promise to let you have the blankets, and to keep you warm.
• I promise to listen, listen, listen.
• I promise to always do the respectful thing for you
• I promise to pinky promise you things and to tell you my secrets
• I promise to let you lay between my legs when I’m near and just relax
• I promise to carry you up every flight of stairs when I’m with you, and to open your doors
• I promise to pay for you, and also to leave you little presents
• I promise to be round for you whether it’s 2 pm or 2 am
• I promise to eat the things that you don’t like, and to share the food on my plate
• I promise to let you read the things I write about you and for you
• I promise to work hard and endlessly and still remind you of how beautiful you are every day
• I promise to do my best for you as well as for myself
• I promise to make bad jokes
• I promise to take you to games and to parks, wherever you wanna go
• I promise to always step in front of you if there’s any danger
• I promise to let you wear my clothes
• I promise to be gentle with you but to also be rough at times, and to always ask for your permission before I do anything with or to you
• I promise to try
• I promise to run baths for you
• I promise to help you study and to always cheer you on and support you
• I promise to be honest
• I promise to build blanket forts for you
• I promise to kiss your nose and your forehead
• I promise to give you massages
• I promise to start food wars and to clean them up
• I promise to check on you, and to ask about your day, and then to listen to everything you tell me about it
• I promise to make sure you’re warm to the best of my abilities
• I promise to take care of you
• I promise to give you my attention and to continue to promise you things
• I promise to be myself and to simply try to make things work
• I promise to go out in the rain to get whatever you need, and to always give you my jacket to use as a shield if we get caught in it
• I promise to take you on adventures
• I promise to let you fall asleep on me
• I promise to kiss you when you’re talking, laughing, smiling, crying, and to do so with everything I am
• I promise to whisper in your ear when it’s late just to tell you how lucky I am
• I promise to let you play my guitars and to teach you everything that I know
• I promise to remain supportive with the intention of always helping you study to do your best
• I promise to run my thumb over the backs of your hands
• I promise to always do what I can to calm you when you’re stressed and anxious, and to always take up for you
• I promise to let you hog the blankets, and to pull you closer
• I promise to admit when I’m wrong
• I promise to clean up the messes after food fights
• I promise to remain organized with you, but to also be spontaneous
• I promise to share myself with you
• I promise to read your favorite books while you’re sprawled out atop me, and to watch your favorite movies in the same manner
• I promise to be there for you, always listening and always attempting to understand
• I promise to to go the extra mile in order to keep you in my life
• I promise to love you unconditionally, and to be your friend
• I promise to let you wake me up even when I haven’t slept for days, solely because you want to be in my arms
• I promise to take care of you when you’re sick as well as when you’re completely fine
• I promise to make you a priority
• I promise to remain thankful, because I’m so very appreciative to have you in my life
Sun: tend to buy expensive things or, at least, things that makes them look like they were better than you. Their identity is reflected on what they posses. They feel whorty through this house, so it’s normal that these people tend to accumulate things. Value their wealth as their life.
Moon: tend to buy things and then feel guilty. Their financial stability is like the phases of the moon: constant change and, at the same time, follows a cycle. The NEED financial security. If a material good (of any sort) is missing, it’ll affect directly to their feelings. They tend to buy confort items.
Mercury: tend to buy things related to knowledge, technology and basically trends. They tend to be flighty and in constant change so what’s today may not be tomorrow. However, they’re very clever about the financial world and earning money.
Venus: CLOTHES AND MAKEUP and everything that makes them look better (this is very subjective, you may don’t consider makeup as a need in order to feel beautiful so you skip that part. Think about what you buy and makes you feel flawless). They may a bit too shallow and being a compulsive buyer. They value beautiful things and show them off all the fucking day. Also they love to buy gifts for their friends and lovers!!
Mars: tend to buy things impulsively, often driven by a whim or sort of “competition”. They tend to risk their financial security in if they think the invertion will work (and they have high self-steem so they think it’ll always work out for them). Their possesions are linked to their anger, so don’t!take!their!things!away!
Jupiter: tend to buy A LOT. Useless shit, exotic things, extravagant gifts, whatever, they buy it. They have this unconscious idea that everything will be okay tomorrow, so they try to help meanwhile: giving loans to everyone, spending in gifts for their friends, giving fancy parties, etc. They just don’t care, because they bank accounts are constantly full, for some reason.
Saturn: do they buy something actually? They work hard in order to have financial security but when the moment comes, they feel constricted and only buy the basic things. They just don’t want fancy parties or expensive gifts, they only want their bank accounts full and their family happy.
Uranus: your local snob. Tend to buy things that make them feel cultivated~ Value “culture” and weird art. That, or maybe they may be your local commie who feels “trapped” in Capitalism and its material world. Whatever the kind of Uranus, they’re still in constant change, like their bank accounts.
Neptune:tend to buy too many things or nothing at all. May buy things in order to fill their “emptiness”. Buy useless shit or pieces of art. At the end of the day, they value intangible things more than their material goods.
Pluto: buy what they need to live. They’re overprotective over their material goods and tend to go through moments of poverty and then financial stability. Basically their bank accounts are a rollercoaster. Don’t try to make them risk their wealth, you already know the answer.