Cast: Lee Cho Hee as Choi Ji Woo Lee Jong Suk as a top star Ji Chang Wook as a sexy secret agent Lee
Jun Ki as a chaebol and church oppa Park Hae Jin as a romantic coworker EXO Kai as the adorable younger male friend Taecyeon as a naive rich kid.
Lee Min Ho Choi Ji Woo
10 characters I wished were real so I could date them. Part One
10) Age of Youth: Park Jae-Wan: Every single drama I’ve seen Yoon Park in I’ve hated him lol. But this is the first time he has played a decent character for me. I loved him in this. I have no idea what he is saying in this gif.
8) Healer: Seo Jung-Hoo: I literally picked him because of this scene. He kept cuddling with her and I was like “oh my gawd!” I want one! I honestly like Bong-soo too.
7) Descendants of the Sun:Yoo Shi- Jin: No list is complete without him lol. He was perfect….just perfect. I fangirled so much watching this drama. Should I apologize or confess? JESUS! That nearly kicked the wind out of me. lol
6) Uncontrollably Fond: Shin Joon- Young: UGH! I loved this character so freaking much. OMG! That confession scene was AMAZING! He said some pretty amazing things as well. Chiillleeee he honestly could be number one the more I think about it. I mean KIM FUCKING WOO-BIN!
5) Cheese In the Trap: Baek In-Ho: I didn’t read the web-toon so I can’t share the anger for the show being all about him. However, by the end of it I stopped shipping him with Seol and started shipping him with myself lol.
↱ when you get jealous it’s one thing, but when jiho is, it’s completely different. ▷ angst/fluff ▷ pairing: zico x reader
“I wasn’t trying to make you jealous, Jiho..” You whispered, smirking knowingly to yourself as you saw the green seeping through every pore, every opening in his body. His hands were clenched by his side, leaving just for a moment to push the blond hair out of his eyes that were closed in anger.
“Don’t give me that bullshit,” He spit back, tugging just for a second at the ends of his hair before relaxing his entire body and sighing. You tried to keep the small smile off your face, but seeing Jiho like this was a sight to see. He was never one to keep his possessive, jealous side hidden from you, or any other guy who looked at you for that matter. He was one of the most protective people you had ever met, and of course seeing a guy drape his arms around your body didn’t sit well in Jiho’s stomach.
“Do you like it when other guys touch you?” He whispered, his eyes dangerously filled with a fire you’d come to know all too well. You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms and leaning up against the couch.
“I don’t know, Do YOU like it when other girls are wrapped around your neck like some kind of necklace? Am I not enough?” You growled back, the humor being sucked out of the situation as your jealousy was sat on a platter, displayed perfectly for him to see. You mentally slapped yourself knowing that you had spoke too soon, and knowing that it was one of his favorite things to see you get jealous over him.