- Powder (no coverage/for baking): Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder. NOT the secret brightener be careful
- Bronzer: Buxom’s Hot Escapes Bronzers if you want shimmer and Benefit’s Hoola if you don’t
- Contour: NARS Contour Duos. Color to get depends on your skin tone!
- Blush: NARS Blushes cannot be beat. Orgasm is an all time classic and looks amazing on everyone. I also LOVE the Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette but it’s gone so you’d have to find it on eBay or something
- Highlight: Best highlight of all time is Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: best brand for eyeshadow IMO is Anastasia Beverly Hills or Lorac. Great first palette is the Lorac pro
- Eyeliner: Stila Liquid Eyeliner NO DEBATE THE END
- Mascara: Maybelliene Clump Crusher (get water resistant to hold your curl)
- Eyelash curler: best eyelash curler of all time is from Shu Uemura which they stopped selling at Sephora but you can order it online
- Fake eyelashes: Absolutely love the Kiss brand’s Blooming line because they’re multilayered and have such a thin band and so many different styles
- Filling in: Anastasia Brow Wiz no debate
- Setting: Anastasia Brow Gel and if you’re really gonna rub them off, NYX waterproofing gel on top of that
- Maintenance: Tweezerman. Spend the money. No other tweezers are worth your time
- Balm: only chapstick I truly believe works (and doesn’t make them worse in the long run) is Burts Bees
- Lipliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On
- Lipstick: Too Faced’s La Crème line and Melted line
- Lipgloss: BUXOM!!!!! They are so unreal amazing perfect everything I’ve ever wanted. Also love the Urban Decay Naked glosses
Hope this helps anyone who’s looking for some new bomb ass make up products that won’t waste your time or your $$$!
Requested by @ayee-style - Hi!Can u do one with Theo and the reader where the 2 of them have this tension and everyone knows it.but both of them has had a heated kiss b4 and a few days after she sees Theo with Tracey being too friendly towards each other then the reader gets angry but doesnt want to lose her pride so she pretends like she doesn’t care.You can end it how u feel is bestANYWAYS idk if there is something out there like this request but if there is and u choose not to write it can u give me some links?Thx ily!
Word Count: 3,977
Author’s Note: Okay,
so this came out longer than I planned because I couldn’t help myself with all
the flirting and then fluff. I love a fluffy Theo, haha. Also, I changed it up a little bit, I hope you don’t mind.
I looked up from my textbook to see Theo walking in the library. It was like a scene from one of the many rom-com movies I’ve seen where everything suddenly seemed to go in slow motion as my heartbeat increased by the second. He didn’t have a backpack or any books on his hands, clearly he not prepared to be at the library. Yet, he somehow made that look cool and it made him seem like such a bad boy.
Theo walked up to the circulation desk and talked to the librarian, Mrs. Walker. It’s moments like this where I wished I had werewolf hearing to find out why he was here. He seemed so intrigued by the young librarian. Sadly, our librarian wasn’t some old lady with a full head of white hair. She wore huge, ugly bifocal framed glasses with a pretty jewel chain around her neck incase her glasses fell.
Nope. Our librarian was young and hot. She was slim, wore high heels with her tight pencil skirts. She had long dirty blonde hair and she styled it with beautiful, big waves or tied it back in a high ponytail. She made either look absolutely flawless, along with her make-up. When I grow up, I wanted to be just like her, the woman the guys couldn’t keep their eyes off of.
My eyes flickered back to Theo. He was wearing tight black jeans, a white V-neck shirt underneath his grey hoodie. It was a causal outfit and it showed off his amazing fit figure. I closed my legs together as I began to wonder what he must look like shirtless. I imagine his chest broad and tight with washboard abs, the kind you can’t keep your hands off of.
I felt my eyes ready to pop out as Theo turned around and locked eyes with mine. I quickly looked down at my textbook, hoping the ground would swallow me whole since I was clearly busted from admiring him.
A Separate History // a 1988 film for Hockey Goes to the Movies with @nuuclearshow
2017 ‧ Romance/Comedy ‧ 2h 4m
Plot: When Patrick Kane falls asleep it’s June 9th 2010. He’s just won the Stanley Cup. When he wakes it’s 2025, he’s married to Jonathan Toews, and that’s just the beginning…
June 9th 2010
It’s late by the time they make it back to the hotel. So late it’s probably early and all of them still drunk. Patrick’s covered in, well, he’s not really sure what he’s covered in anymore. Beer? Probably. Sweat? Definitely. Tears? Check. Vomit? At least a little. Fucking awesomeness? Without a doubt.
He still has his under-armour on, the Stanley Cup Championship T-shirt over that, some kind of pants and a lopsided snapback. He feels seriously fucking disgusting, and sticky, and tired, as he makes his way off the bus and into the hotel lobby. He could sleep for a thousand peaceful years and yet he could never sleep again with the way his heart hasn’t stopped racing all night.
Times may be unbearable and knowing you, you’re not satisfied with anything less than that first place. Now, more than ever, the lows may seem more prominent than the highs, but we mustn’t forget the wonderful moments that happened throughout the year. Thank you, Sebastian.
Thank you for everything you’ve given us this year. From the unexpected win in Melbourne that set the tone for the season, to the astonishing first victory for Ferrari in 16 years in Monaco. The goosebumps I got when they were chanting your name as you stood atop of the Monza podium. It came apparent to me then that you’ve stolen the Tifosi’s hearts. Each and every podium was one that you relished; genuine emotion and happiness in your eyes.
Thank you for choosing to celebrate it all with us. The first time you showed us your Egyptian dance moves, to the the last time it was almost a full routine. Your sheer happiness over the radio as Adami told you you’d just gotten pole position; or won. Your delighted face as you sprayed the champagne over whoever was next to you at the time, being exactly where you belong.
Thank you for never stopping. You taught us to never lift, never stop believing. You’ve fought like a lion; gave it everything you had. You handled the bad times with your head held high. The strength, optimism and positivity you’ve shown over the past few months is so remarkable and truly inspiring. You didn’t give up until it was over. You are a true force keeping this team and the Tifosi alive; a respected leader.
Thank you for giving us the courage to move on. It is over. There’s no denying that and right now it still hurts deeply, but we are strong. You, Kimi, everyone at Ferrari and us; we are a team and we’ll come back fighting even stronger and harder than ever. We win together, we lose together. But more importantly; we will never give up.
Please don’t be too hard on yourself. Be proud, stand up tall and move forwards. Make 2018 your year.
I bow down to you with nothing but respect, as I cling onto your optimism and positive words. Thank you for everything, Sebastian.
Watching a Q and A from theMeatly and the question "Is Boris a good guy?" comes up and the response is "Now the important thing to remember about Boris-*music plays over answer*"
I mean true though! He looks like he was meant to be the Tom to Bendy’s Jerry, or perhaps the Pete to his Mickey, going by just that one clip! It’s definitely some kind of antagonistic relationship in that episode.
At the same time, Boris seems a bit dense. I don’t know that he even really NOTICED Bendy was THERE until Bendy sprayed the champagne in his face – he certainly wasn’t paying attention to him, and was happy to go right back to munchin’ that sammich as soon as Bendy left, even with a basket on his head.
Maybe they aren’t so much direct enemies as they are at odds with one another depending on the context. What this personality might mean for the story, well… I’ve got a few inklings, heh heh heh.