It happened decades ago and yet, the fire that burnt you still creeps into your dreams; it shakes you awake, it aches your wounds. And you’re reminded once more that you can never escape from your past.
Espírito que aparece na veira dos ríos nas noites de lúa chea. Ela sempre se atopa lavando sabas brancas manchadas de sangue e pedirá axuda a quen a atope. O tecido debe dobrarse na dirección oposta á que o espírito a dobra, ou caerá na infelicidade eterna.
Spirit that appears at the side of the rivers when it’s full moon. She’s always cleaning white clothes dirtied with blood, and will ask for help to anyone that sees her. You should be careful to fold the clothes the opposite direction she folds it or an eternal unhappiness will fall on you.
I was tagged by @xxrosebush-artsxx to do the ‘What’s in MC’s bag’ challenge, so thanks for that!
So here is the contents of Mistletoe’s bag! She’s got a lot of stuff and she tries to be organised, but things always end up messy. That’s okay.
- a sketch of Penny (her biggest crush Shhh!) Mistletoe likes to draw in boring classes, and Penny always seems to come to mind.
- A flask of wide eye potion. Keeping up with her studies and classes, searching for the vaults and her brother, spending time with friends, she can’t always keep up. So she chugs some wide eye potion every now and then, because, sometimes, there aren’t enough hours in the day.
- fingerless gloves. One of her favourite hand-me-downs from Jacob. They were his when he was younger, but they still fit Mistletoe.
- parchment and quills, for the obvious reasons.
- school books. She’d probably lose a few house points for turning up to class without those.
- Slytherin Scarf. It’s so soft and cozy! Sometimes Hogwarts can get a little too cold but Mistletoe doesn’t mind as long as she has her scarf handy.
- candies and chocolate. Sweet foods help her focus when studying. And they taste good. We all get snackish.
- calming drought. It can all get a little too much for Mistletoe. She’s got a lot of pressure on her, so she keeps the calming drought around, just in case she gets too anxious or breaks down thinking about her missing brother.
- a picture of her pets. Her owl Blastt, her cat Spiro, her toad Jewel, and her rat Flower.
- a damaged, tear stained picture of Jacob.
- Her wand. Cedar wood, unicorn hair core, 10 ¾, inches, unbending flexibility. I basically gave her my wand.
- a black quill. You know the one. It was Jacob’s and it’s important to her finding the cursed vaults.
-then she’s got a couple of patches on her backpack. Slytherin pride, a rose, one that says love more, and a lightning bolt. I wanted to put a bisexual pride pin, but it wasn’t invented yet back then.
-and a tear on her bag from her lovely cat, Spiro. She’s a clumsy kitty.