1. Be kind to yourself - our words create our worlds. Use words that empower you rather than those that limit you. Instead of saying “I’m suffering” you can say “I’m in the process of healing”.
2. Treat yourself - you deserve it. Take yourself out on dates and spoil yourself with your favourite foods, movies & whatever else you love to do. This strengthens the relationship you have with yourself & invites more love into your life.
3. Spend time with those you love - surround yourself with positive energy. It’s pretty difficult to show yourself love when you’re surrounded by negativity. Spend time with those who make you forget to check your phone.
4. Be present with yourself - listen to your self-talk. Pay attention to the thoughts that run through your mind and observe the effect they have on your emotions.
5. Exercise - move into the body. Neglecting the body will result in poor physical & mental health over time - move into it to release energy that has been suppressed.
6. Healthy food - nourish your body & mind. The foods we eat will determine how we feel, both physically & mentally, choose the foods that will make you feel good.
7. Creativity - express yourself. Creativity is expression of the soul and can release built up energy that has been repressed inside of us - this is extremely important for self-care.
8. Nature - reconnect with yourself. When in nature observe how the animals & plants behave and see yourself reflected in them. The flowers are patient when waiting to bloom & the animals are totally present in the now.
9. Sleep - recharge your batteries. The most important aspect of self-care is knowing when you need to rest, sleep is vital for recovery of the body and our mind. You cannot feel well if you’re sleep deprived.
10. Mindfulness - be in the now. Looking after yourself means not missing out on life - when we spend any time outside of the present moment we waste our lives. Catch yourself when you project into the past or future and ground yourself in the now using your senses.
As a healer, I regularly work with the aura to heal the pains of others. The aura reveals information about areas of the body that are holding physical, emotional and spiritual pains, and being able to see this allows a healer to work on removing this negative energy. There are seven layers of the aura, and each layer reveals information about energy that has attached to the body.
Aura is referred to in many spiritual and religious traditions, from a halo around the head of Christ or the Buddha, the rainbow body discussed in Dzogchen, to the parts of the soul discussed in ancient Egyptian beliefs.
Some people can see the aura with their physical eyes in the same way that they might see someone wearing a red shirt. This is rare, and there are people who tell you that you can see the aura by screwing up your eyes and looking at someone like you need a pair of sunglasses. This kinda works, but when someone can see an aura physically, they don’t need to screw their eyes up and look at people funny. Most people see the aura in their third eye or in their “mind’s eye,” or physically sense the color of the aura. This is where they see in their mind and not physically with their eyes. Some may not even see any color at all but sense something wrong in the aura and what that is connected to. The aura also constantly changes colors as a result of spiritual influences, emotions, the physical body’s processes, etc. The aura is not one color for life as a lot of people seem to believe, and you don’t upgrade your aura color in the same way as a karate belt. It’s just flowing and changing constantly and may reflect a mix of multiple colors and energies.
Aura levels There are seven layers in the aura and each reveals information about someone. These can be looked at to glean information on what needs to be healed. Accurately reading these layers can assist someone to fully recover from any condition. Etheric body: The etheric body extends 12cm from the physical body, and contains an imprint on the health of the physical body and the senses. It is connected to the root chakra. (Muladhara) Emotional body: The emotional body is connected to emotions of the self, potential and motivation. It is affected by suppressed emotions, rage, anger, depression etc. It is connected to the sacral chakra. (Svadisthana) Mental body: The mental body reflects a map of mental illnesses and pain, and when it is balanced it will keep the rational mind and the intuitive mind cooperating. It is connected to the solar plexus chakra. (Manipura) Astral body: The astral body holds an imprint of the heart. Relationship pains with family, friends and partners are held here, as well as any hurts relating to discrimination and negative beliefs that have been used against someone. This is the body that travels to the astral and allows us to connect with spirits. It is connected to the heart chakra. (Anahata) Etheric template: The etheric template will hold pain related to the expression of the self, and how we relate to the world around us. Balance here helps us to find our place through speech, creativity, expression etc. It is connected to the throat chakra. (Vissudha) Celestial body: The celestial body is connected to the intuition, the spiritual realms and divine love. This is where evidence of spiritual attack can be seen the most. It is connected to the third eye chakra. (Ajna) Ketheric template: The ketheric template is a protective force that surrounds the aura layers, that is strongly connected to universal love. It restricts incoming energies and if it is blocked or out of balance it will be unable to block spiritual attack. It is connected to the crown chakra. (Sahasrara)
Aura blockages Aura blockages result due to negative energies that have attached to the body. These can come about due to almost anything, from physical illness, racial discrimination, holding hate in the heart, emotions, or even just listening to a friend talk about their back pain (and then you take on the pain yourself). Healers often talk about meeting people whom have pain in the exact same spot that a friend carried pain. In my own healing journey I’ve experienced blockages due to someone mistreating part of my body, to blockages in the throat chakra and etheric template that came about due to screaming or talking out of anger. So blockages can come from almost anywhere, and you’d be surprised what your body can carry around that you hadn’t even thought about.
Aura Colours The Aura can be multiple colours in each of its layers one colour, or the colours can hang around a particular spot on the body. Really there is no limit in the potential for variation here. The list below is some of the basic interpretations of the basic colours. There is always potential for variation in the colours as well or potential for unusual colours that may not be listed below. Red: Related to the physical body, and the more dense the colour is, the more intense the worries and fears that are collected and carried in the body, and the more damage to the DNA from emotional and spiritual attachments. it is connected to survival and the instinct. Pink: Loving, tender and compassionate nature. Can indicate clairaudience. When this colour is dark or muddied it indicates evidence of negativity being carried due to dishonesty or immaturity. Often the colour found around a pet when nearby their human. Orange: Emotions, vitality, creativity. Muddied colour indicates disturbances in self understanding. Yellow: Life and spleen energy. Colour of awakening and inspiration. Intelligence and playfulness. Muddied colour indicates struggling to maintain control, fatigue and stress. Taking on too much at once mentally. Green: Related to heart energy. Indicates growth and balance, a healer and love centred person. Often the colour of a pet’s aura when around their human alongside pink or yellow. Muddy green indicates jealousy, resentment and playing the victim. Blue: Cool and calm, the colour of beginning spiritual awareness. Related to the throat chakra. Peacefulness, clairvoyance and spiritual energy. Muddied colour indicates a fear of the future and unwillingness to face the truth. Purple: Purple is the colour associated with the pituitary gland or spirituality. Visions of the highest level, someone connect with spiritual love. Grey: A blockage Black: A negative aura, sucks energy into it. Indicates spiritual attachments to past life hurts, entity attachment, spiritual attack, etc.
1. Clarity - less confusion, more decisions. You are developing a deeper understanding of yourself and what you came here to do - you’re making decisions based on this new understanding and feeling less confused about your direction in life.
2. Sense of purpose - each interaction you have feels significant. You may have been questioning everything during your initial stages of awakening, but now that your vibration is increasing you feel the importance behind each interaction. You are recognising that they were meant to happen and understanding why they are significant for your journey.
3. Perspective - you don’t sweat the small stuff. Vibrating at a higher frequency means that you’re able to put your problems into perspective by being present in the now. You are able to recognise when you are reacting from temporary emotion and instead are able respond from permanent consciousness.
4. Oneness - you feel connected to everything and everyone. You recognise that everyone you meet is a reflection of you and that there is no other - only oneness. This reduces all conflicts you had in your life because you seek to learn from each interaction rather than reacting to the illusion of separation that has caused the conflict.
5. Love - love attracts love. You fill yourself with love by surrounding yourself with the people, places and things you love and invite more of it into your life through this practice. You know that ultimately love is the cure for anything that seems to be distracting you from the now.
6. Peace - both within and without. You notice that you are more at peace with yourself than ever before, you seek to maintain and cultivate this peace by distancing yourself from anything that resembles drama. During this process you attract others who are seeking the same and will begin to inspire them.
7. Acknowledging the ego - living from spirit rather than mind. You are able to notice when your desires are coming from the mind, rather than the spirit - the ego rather than the soul. You understand that worldly desires of flesh and material are insignificant in comparison to the one true desire of the soul - love.
Your vibe attracts your tribe.
Peace & positive vibes.
Need help raising your vibration? Add me on Skype for a free consultation - spoonofconsciousness.
Amethyst is a very powerful and protective crystal which has been used since ancient times for its healing properties. This stone works with the Third Eye Chakra to provide a very peaceful energy for meditation. Amethyst also works with the Crown Chakra to enhance spiritual wisdom. Amethyst is great for stress relief and encourages inner strength.