Summary: hyvngjae said: SARA WILL YOU WRITE ME A BOOKSTORE DATE THINGY FOR WONWOO I WANNA CRY MAKE IT HELLA CUTE LIKE YOU ALWAYS
Author’s Note: DON’T YELL AT ME KALEIGH BUT HERE YOU GO
You sighed softly as you sat in your local bookstore, content in one of the reading chairs that you had deemed as your own, seeing as no one else ever sat in them. You would come here everyday just to read, to relax and to be alone. But recently, someone else had been copying your actions, coming in, sitting in the chair parallel to yours, grabbing a book either similar to or the exact same as yours to read.
I love that there is such thing as a parellel between those two amazing TV shows.
Those two shows couldn’t be more different, but still there are some things they have in common:
- Barney and Chuck: Both are the players in the TV show, who don’t want to have a relationship. But eventually both get married to their main love interest at the end of the show.
- Robin and Blair have both dated the best friend of their spouse in the beginning (Ted and Nate), before eventually dating their future husband. Plus staying close friends with their ex- boyfriends.
- Robin and Blair are both women, who love their career and who end up being successful in their job. Not to forget that they are the strong ones, getting through a lot of issues, before eventually getting married.
- Lily and Serena are both supporting the relationship of their best friend and Barney/Chuck.
- Both Barney and Chuck cheer Robin and Blair up, after Simon dumped Robin and Nate didn’t show up on Blair’s birthday.