first original post!! so for this blog, i’m running with the au idea that the 5 mysmes mcs are best friends living it up in seoul, korea. because they all have the initials “M.C.”, they call themselves the “MCrew”.
life is pretty normal for them until that fateful day when mc4 ignores the rules of stranger danger and they all get caught up in one mystic mess lol
i’ll make separate posts to expand more on this au along with the info/headcanons of each mc.
for now, here is the MCrew in their color-coded glory with their names and love interests. enjoy!!
hiya hey hey! thank you for your kind words, anon! double MC deluxe comin at cha! •ᴥ•
- LOVES YOUR SISTER
- not literally but
- MISTAKES YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME
- THAT SCARES HIM SO MUCH
- what if he accidentally kisses your twin or something he’d feel so bad
- thinks it’s so funny when they say something they don’t like about each other because they literally have the same features
- he likes to hear embarrassing stories from your sister about when you guys were kids
- “ BABE YOU LICKED A FROG ”
- “ STOP I THOUGHT HED TURN INTO A PRINCE ”
- thinks it’s nice the fact you’ve always had a friend that understood you
- he wish he had that with his brother, twin or not
(Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) 【Chapter Translation】 Akizuki Sorata - Anime DVD Vol. 1 Omake
A little pause in the midst of their journey…
I woke up this morning to find that I’ve hit over 1000 followers. *bows down deeply* Thank you, all you wonderful people. TwT
Here’s a surprise omake translation, which was brought to me by blue-medley. (Thanks again! :D) This short occurs after their first ordeal with Raji, with the party on their journey back to Wistal. A lovely trip down memory lane, if you ask me. x3
A single slash ‘/’ sign means that the dialogue is from another bubble that is joint with the previous one. Double slashes ‘//’ refer to dialogues that are from bubbles completely detached from the previous one. The brackets ‘()’ are for the small text that floats around the bubbles or the characters, or their thoughts. The asterisk ‘*’ refers to an action done by the character. ‘’ basically refers to my comments.