I’ve written headcanons for Dazai’s wedding day on the old blog, but I couldn’t find it so here’s the new and improved Dazai’s wedding day headcanons 2.0
• The night before Dazai’s wedding he’s a complete wreck, not because he’s nervous but because he can’t stand to spend a night away from you! He’s openly whining as you’re packing and flopping himself over the suitcase begging you for one more quickie before you leave him for the night. As excited as he is about making you his wife he’s throwing a toddler-like tantrum about not spending the night together. With a pout he sees you off (Kunikida had to kick him out of the doorway) as Naomi drags you into the car for the hotel. Kunikida practically ties Dazai up for a good two hours until their car heads towards the lodge separately from yours.
• When the thought of marriage first popped into his head he never thought he would be selective about the type of wedding, but as the planning progressed Dazai discovered he wanted it somewhere open under the sunlight, and somewhere outside of the city. He never put much thought into it afterwards and let you loose with the plans, but the moment he steps out of the car and sees the venue he’s absolutely floored. He wasn’t supposed to see it but he managed to escape Kunikida’s clutches and sneak off to the ceremony site out of curiosity.
• The night before the wedding Dazai barely sleeps, and Kunikida threatens him more than once to kick his ass to sleep if he needs it. Instead Dazai waves him off in a very calm, undramatic and un-Dazai like manner, and continues to hunch over the little desk near his bed. Atsushi’s wants to ask Dazai what he’s doing as does Tanizaki, but Dazai lies over the desk and tells them it’s a secret for his bride to be. Dazai watches the moonlight fade in and tries to imagine you lying in bed with him snuggled up with a gold band around his fingers and yours.
• Naomi winds up snatching your phone the morning of the wedding and responding to Dazai’s naughty “lets have some pre-marital fun one last time!” texts. Ultimately Kunikida throws his phone out the window because he’s tired of seeing Dazai rolling around on the floor in his pajamas pouting about how Naomi is being too cruel and not letting him see his beloved.
• Getting Dazai ready is like taming a wild ostrich that had too much redbull. He’s off the wall the majority of the morning, causing mayhem around the lodge and getting ‘lost’ for a good hour and forty-five minutes only to return with dirt on his face and a twig in his hair. Nobody has any idea where he went, but he’s calmed down since he came back from his mystery adventure and starts asking Atsushi to get his tux ready.
• There’s a moment where Dazai is lost in his thoughts, gazing out the window and holding down a swelling anger because Odasaku should be by his side. His throat constricts and he tries hard not to let out any emotions on his face, especially sadness, this is his wedding after all. In his head he swears he hears Odasaku saying “don’t pout on your wedding day, Dazai”.
• Dazai watches the guests seat themselves without a sweat, and he takes his place beneath the twinkling fairy lights wrapped around the towering oak trees without feeling nervous. He watches the sun tunnel through the lush green leaves above his head and the butterflies dance around the white wooden arch wrapped in pink and white roses. The moment the music starts his fingers begin to fidget, but he’s okay. Until he sees the silhouette of your figure decked out in a white dress—for the first time his emotions spring free and are painted across his face.
• As much as the ceremony means Dazai just wants to get to the party, the fun part where he can hold you in his arms and happily call you his wife. The second he hears “you may kiss the bride” his lips smash against yours, large hands circling your waist and lifting you up into his chest. He nibbles your lips and continues kissing for longer than you’re supposed to, and causes a very awkward hiccup from Atsushi before Kunikida flicks the back of his head. The cheesiest smile tugs his lips upward as he entangles your hand with his and tugs you down the aisle.
• The reception is held in a small cabin extending through the forest with a massive wrap around deck. Dazai is floored at the wedding you were able to pull off on a not-so-large budget, and he lets you know a hundred times over. He’s like a kid in a candy store—pointing at the flower arrangements, the lighting, the color schemes, everything. He yanks you to him and snuggles you close, unwilling you detach from you as you’re both scooted towards the table in the center.
• Dazai keeps your hand secured in his on his lap as you both eat. When he sees you struggling to eat with one hand he offers his assistance “let me help you Mrs. Dazai~” he chimes while actively shoving a little too much food in your mouth. Once again your knight in shining armor is quick with a napkin to catch the dribbles, and he finishes with a kiss even if you’re giving him a grumpy face.
• Dancing with Dazai is an event usually, and he’s often keeping you on your toes with his made up moves. But, for your first dance as a married couple Dazai holds you close and expertly leads you in a romantic waltz. He merely winks if you ask him where he learned to dance so well.
• Near the middle of the party when everyone is dancing and celebrating Dazai tugs you to a dark corner and slides a small scrap book in your hand. He kisses your lips softly, lovingly, and tells you even if the relationship ended he never wanted to forget you. Now that you’re married, he says, he put together all the photos and important mementos from your relationship together and now you both can start a new scrap book together. There’s minimal artistic design in Dazai’s gift, mostly scribbles and notes on the edges of pictures, but it’s completely full of things you never even knew Dazai saved.
• Dazai is counting down the seconds until the reception is over—not that he didn’t enjoy himself—he just wants to take you home. The minute he pulls you through the archway of sparkles he tosses you over his shoulder like a rag doll and races to the honeymoon suite. His mouth molds with yours as he carries you to the room and tosses you onto the bed, falling with you and nibbling at your neck. He purrs your name and asks if you’re ready to lose your voice screaming your husband’s name.
do you know any sterek fics (preferably long) where Stiles is pack mother and Isaac likes calling him mom and Derek dad?