1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
It’s going to be in Polish… :) “Wszelkim usługom towarzyszą kolejki, w których członkowie rodzin muszą wyczekiwać, bądź też po prostu rodziny nie stać finansowo na pełne ich wykorzystanie.” - Maria Schütterly-Fita “Dlaczego są opuszczone dzieci?”
2. If you could eat lunch (or Dinner) with one famous person, who would it be?
Oh god, it’s so hard to choose! Paul Bettany, Brian Molko, Helena Bonham Carter, Ben Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Tom Hiddleston… I would put pieces of paper with these people’s names and draw one. :)
3. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I wish that batchroom and my room would be a bit bigger… and I’d like to have room with balcony where I could sit and reading books.
4. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been and how far is that from where you live?
I was in… Darłowo it’s 616km from place where I live. :)
5. What’s under your bed?
Under my bed… let’s see… a bit dust, my shoes, few pieces of paper, one book, bottle of water… :)
6. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It depends… when I wake up because I have to go at Univercity I usually think: “Damn! not again! it’s too early” but when I have nothing to do I wake up and think: “I’m so hungry!”
7. Did you, or anyone you know personally, drop out of school? If so … why?
Yes, I know one person. She drop out of school because during holiday she met a boy, felt in love, get pregnant and then decided not to came back to her place.
8. What do you think about the most?
I gosh, I’ve never think about what I think abouth the most…. I don’t know ;D
9. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Glass is half empty…
10. What Inspires You?
I have no idea…
11. What did you dream of being when you were little?
I wanted to work as secretary, chef cook or being actress (hehehe, I’m so shy, I’d be worst than Kirsten Steward, tones of Razzies;))
okay… there are my questions: 1. What do you think you will be doing in 10 years?
2. Your 3 favourite music bands and/or artists?
3. Last book which you’ve read and what it is about?
4. Do you have pet(s)?
5. If you could met any person who’s dead who would you choose and why?
6. Last film which you’ve seen in the cinema?
7. Your favourite song at the moment?
8. Your favourite tv shows?
9. Where would you like to spend your holiday?
10. Your favourite quote?
11. You have to make a tattoo - on which part of your body would you tattoo it and what would it be?