Zodiac Signs as Beautiful Words:
- ARIES: Defenestration (n) the act of throwing someone out the window.
- TAURUS: Petrichor (n) the pleasant, earthy smell of rain.
- GEMINI: Ephemeral (adj) lasting for a very short time
- CANCER: Hiraeth (n) a home sickness for home you cannot return to, or that never was.
- LEO: Phosphenes (n) the light and colours produced by rubbing your eyes
Mellifluous (adj) a sound that is sweet and smooth, pleasing to hear.
- LIBRA: Limerence (n) the state of being infatuated with another person.
- SCORPIO: Sonder (n) the sudden realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own
- SAGITTARIUS: Luminescence (n) light produced by chemical, electrical, physiological means
- CAPRICORN: Denouement (n) the resolution of a narrative
- AQUARIUS: Syzygy (n) an alignment of celestial bodies.
- PISCES: Ethereal (adj) extremely delicate, light, not of this world.