Rule 1 - Post the Rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What time of the day do you feel the most relaxed?
I am definitely most relaxed the wee hours of the morning, at around 2 to 4am. I love and enjoy the peace and quiet at those times.
2. A talent that very few people know about? (pics or it’s not true… kidding. but pictures would be nice :D wait, is that allowed?)
Oh damn, I don’t have many talents. I can bend my thumb so it can reach my forearm, though:
3. Would you rather spend your last day on earth righting every wrong you’ve ever committed or doing everything you’ve ever wanted to do?
I think I’d do everything I badly wanted to do since I don’t see any point in doing the former. Why go back to the past and right these mistakes which have thought me a hell lot.
4. What and/or who do you fantasize about the most?
What: I really fantasize a lot about going to Europe, specifically in London, England.
Who: I fantasize most about my fictional characters like The Doctor, Sherlock Holmes, Tobias, and Draco Malfoy.
5. Your opinion regarding the youth of today?
Well, being part of this category, I can say that we are way too much influenced by the media, which I think is bad. I mean, we follow a trends from fashion to the how to act. A lot of our youth today are so obsessed in fitting into the standards set by the society. I see it negatively because I believe that we can be so much more than what the people all around us expect us to be. And I feel like this generation has way more potential if we only try to get past all these social stigma and hierarchy.
6. What’s the worst insult you’ve ever given and who was it aimed at?
I told someone before that his existence was worth nothing and that his life is a total waste. It’s really harsh, I know that. When I look back, I regret spewing out those words. As for the reason, let’s just leave it unknown for his own sake.
7. Why is life worth living?
Why are your questions so hard?? Oh, and look at how this question is related with my answer to the previous one. Haha. I find this difficult to answer, honestly. I am an ultimate pessimist to the point that I even consider suicide. But for this, I think life is worth living because if it’s not, why does six billion people exist in this world? This seem like a poor argument but really, why would people continue with living if it’s not in any way good?
8. Which mode of self-expression is more expressive: dancing or singing? And why?
I think singing is more expressive for me because the way words are woven into songs that can make our hearts cry out with such intensity is amazing. I know dancing is also a good mode of expression since it doesn’t need words, but singing, more so music, can connect people in so many ways.
9. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be?
Hermione Granger or River Song. It’s hard to pick just one. Hermione Granger because, duh, all those magic and brilliance and awesome adventure with Harry and Ron is enough to blow my mind. And I really live her life even if it’s life-threatening because it’s a great mixture of fun, excitement, love, challenges and magic. I also would want to be River Song because I want to be with a Doctor but not as a companion. I want to be the one he wants to get to know more and the one who he can trust. I may be the reason for his death but I will also be his wife and what is could ever be better than that?
10. You’re stranded on an uncharted island. Chances of being found are close to nil and survival is getting more and more difficult as each day passes. Would you rather kill yourself than to hold out for the slimmest hope that someone might find you eventually?
I would probably kill myself. As I’ve said before, I have suicidal tendencies and I really don’t think staying in some far-off island without any other person would drive me insane. I have very low hopes in the preservation of my life and I don’t like the feeling of being hopeless and afraid so I think I’d just drown myself or something.
11. You’re given the power of teleportation, but only for two hours. Where do you go and why?
EASY! The Harry Potter Theme Park. Need I say more?
And for those I will tag, here are my questions for you:
1. What are your views about the afterlife? Do you think it exist or not and why?
2. If you would be given the chance to be a Time Lord, would you want to be, given the consequences?
3. What book has made the greatest impact on your life?
4. Would you kill another person in order to save someone you love?
5. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
6. Do you think immortality is a gift or a curse? Choose only one and explain.
7. At this point of your life, can you honestly say that you are happy?
8. What are the top 5 songs in your iPod/iTunes?
9. If you could be invisible for one day, what’s the first thing you would do?
10. What advice can you give to the youth of today?
11. What was the biggest lie you ever said and to whom did you say it?