FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ALL OF THE TURTLES’ TRAINING HAS LED TO THIS - THE FINAL MISSIONS!
TALES OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: THE FINAL CHAPTERSAvailable on DVD December 12, 2017
NEW YORK; November 1, 2017 - Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey put five years of
training and fighting to the ultimate test as they embark on their final
missions in the new Nickelodeon DVD Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles: The Final Chapters, available December 12. In this final
collection of episodes, the half-shelled heroes must band together once and for
all, in order to be the heroes they were destined to be. Whether they are
battling mutants in another dimension, teaming up with a rabbit samurai to
defeat an evil sorcerer, or clashing with classic movie monsters to protect New
York City, the Turtles will have to use all of their ninja-knowledge to defeat
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters is a two-disc DVD being released in December, just in time for the holidays! Like all other Turtle adventures, this final collection of episodes has all of the humor, heart and adventure that has captured audiences for generations. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters will be available on DVD December 12, for the suggested retail price of $13.99.
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters contains the following episodes:
- The Curse of Savanti Romero - The Turtles’ plans to enjoy Halloween are put on hold when strange monsters threaten to transform the city.
- The Crypt of Dracula - Renet Transports the team to Transylvania to stop Savanti Romero.
- The Frankenstein Experiment - Savanti is soon to recruit Frankenstein’s Monster and unleash all of his creatures on the 21st century.
- Monsters Among Us! - When the Turtles return to a world run by monsters, they realize they may have made the situation even worse.
- When Worlds Collide - Part 1 - When Mona Lisa suddenly arrives on Earth, Raph’s eagerness to help her could end up getting the team into even bigger trouble.
- When Worlds Collide - Part 2 - Raph must get Mona Lisa and Bishop to work together to defeat an alien threat and save the Earth.
- Yojimbo - The Turtles are transported to an alternate to an alternate dimension where they meet the rabbit samurai, Miyamoto Usagi.
- Osoroshi no Tabi - Usagi leads the Turtles through a haunted forest where they encounter mischievous and dangerous spirits.
- Kagayake! Kintaro - As they reach their destination, Usagi and the Turtles must help Kintaro fulfill his destiny.
- Mutant Apocalypse - An older weathered Raph battles road gangs in a post-apocalyptic mutant wasteland in this ninety minute special.
Tales of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Chapters fast
Street Date: December 12, 2017
Running Time: 264 Minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
Nickelodeon, now in its 38th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated kids’ basic cable network for 22 consecutive years. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.