I talk about feeling nostalgic for old anime but I never really got the chance to draw something for them. El Cazzy’s one of my favorites, because it’s a slower-paced journey about Ellis and Nadie (a witch and her bounty hunter) who find themselves and each other while trying to unravel the mysteries of a conspiracy involving Ellis and her powers. As it takes place in the Mexican desert, I’m also quite partial to the English dub. And Yuki Kajiura composes some nice fitting music to sell the setting.
So if you’re ever in the mood for a rather laid-back adventure/western series whose main characters are girls, give this one a shot.
Shoujo-ai means that there’s no sexual content, ecchi means that there’s questionable content, hentai means that there’s full on sexual content, hinted means that yuri was strongly hinted at, and genderbend is self explanatory. If any ratings are off PLEASE tell me asap.
Hi! would you have any recommendations of anime girl's love or even hinted?
Hello cutie anon :D I can give you some of course, but it’ll depend only on my own watching experience so sorry if there aren’t a lot/////// :
- Sasameki Koto : this is my favourite one <3 I love the ambiance, the characters, the music and the romance is very well-handled and so sweet!!
- Sakura Trick : if you love very cheesy pinky girly anime xD but it was very fluffy and the girls are adorable ^v^
- Akuma no Riddle : the love between the main girls is very implied, it’s pretty dark though
- Noir : it’s mostly hinted, but there’re definitely more than just friendship between the two mains (also the anime is SO good ;p)
El Cazador de la Bruja : same than Noir, the MCs get so much closer through the anime, there’s definitely something going on~
- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai : this one is pretty hinted between two of the secondary characs. Since it’s Kyoani, it’s certainly only fanservice =v= but omg how I love so much their relationship and since I heard about a next season, I hope they’ll make them a couple ;; *hope*
- Hibike Euphonium : an other Kyoani and there are A LOT of moments pretty romantic between the main girls but the light novel shows a romance between the heroine and an other guy so I doubt they’ll make them canon in the anime sadly ;^;
- Izetta the last witch : the anime was *meh* imo but there was a lot of romance implied between the two girls in it, and their relationship was very sweet!
- Attack of Titan : that’s definitely not a GL anime lol but hey, Christa and Ymir are canonly a couple, and S2 covers an arc focused on them so…. BUT THE PAIN IS EVERYWHERE THOUGH SO BEWARE
Yurikuma Arashi : I admit I dropped this one, but there were a lot of girl’s relationships in it (but the anime is very creepy ><)
I don’t think I have more in mind….but I heard about some others, that I haven’t watched yet, like Revolutionary girl Utena, Aoi Hana or Maria-sama.
Also I would rec you the animated clip adapted from the manga Asagao to Kase-san, it’s so much adorable ;__; and I’d rec you even more the manga and PLS make a full adaptation of it it’s so goooood!
If you guys like a ton of yuri subtext/overtones, you should check out El Cazador de la Bruja. It is set in Mexico, and about a bounty hunter named Nadie and a mysterious girl named Ellis. It’s from 2007, so it is not that old (to me), and it has likable main characters.
PLUS the music was written by Yuki Kajiura, you know the lady who did Madoka’s soundtrack, so you know it’s amazing.