Crystals that have been smoothed or polished from their raw form are usually classified as tumbled stones. They have not been carved into any specific form, but are not jagged to the touch. These crystals are usually more affordable and are good for basic crystal use, including grids, meditation, affirmations, altar work, feng shui or more.
Crystals in an Abundance formation are made up of an elongated quartz crystal with smaller crystals clustered around its base. This is a great stone to attract abundance to your life (hence its name) and is great for acting as a conduit to your wealth and business stones.
Natural points are not necessarily long crystals in a wand-like formation. They are any part of a faceted crystal with a point that has formed naturally, and has not been carved to perfection. These types of stones must be used with caution as the point draws energy to the body (when pointed toward a person) or it draws energy away from the body (when pointed away from the body). These properties make it a great tool for cleansing and healing work.
The Phantom formation is slightly difficult to find. These crystals have a hazy image within them, although most of the crystal is particularly transclucent. This phantom of ghost within the crystal is said to carry a vast array of information for the past, making it a powerful tool for past-like work and healing. Depending on the crystal that the phantom is found within, additional properties will apply. However, any Phantom formation will be a powerful stone to shake out your skeletons and pave a healthy path for growth.
A Generator will have six facets (of equal or unequal proportions) that meet into one point. It gets its name for its ability to generate amplified energy, boosting the power of other stones, or the stone it is made of. This type of formation is also very powerful for charging other stones.
These stones are elusive because they appear ordinary from the outside. However, when they are opened or broken they reveal a hollow cave with crystals sparkling within. Because of their contained form, geodes have the ability to hold energy within and soften it, allowing it to naturally flow out and disperse evenly. These formations are great for protection or for assisting with healing abusive habits such as alcoholism, drug abuse, sex addiction, shopping addiction, and abusive internal monologues.
Raw stones are in their natural form and have not been smoothed, polished or altered. Though they are more fragile and can break more easily than other formations, many prefer the look of these stones as they would appear raw in their natural habitat. Like tumbled stones, raw stones are great for all spiritual work and are often quite affordable.
Pyramids are stones that have been shaped into a point with four equal faceted sides and a square base. These formations are great for warding off negative vibrations or removing blocks within the chakra system. This shape is also a great choice to use in affirmation and manifestation work. The properties of the crystal are amplified in this formation. It is a good choice for healers.
The circle emits energy evenly from all angles, and the Sphere formation is no different. These are powerful formations and are often used in scrying as a tool to peer into the past and future. Because the shape is even from every possible angle, it is believed that light, energy and time pass through it with no rules or hindrances, hence their scrying abilities. They often have flaws or occlusions within them which help with the scrying process, though they can be quite expensive depending on their size.
This formation works well with grounding energies and intentions since its energy is contained and enhanced evenly within the stone. It acts as a foundation to meditation practices and has the ability to transmute negative energy into positive energy. They’re stacking ability makes them great tools for mindfulness and concentration, especially if you’re doing detailed work.
well, when I sat down in the truck, the seat cooler was on
I thought, that's pretty high-tech. It made me think about how the Camaro's seats get so hot and what it would take to cool them
I thought, you could take ice packs
I thought, no, you could WEAR ice packs
then I thought of that Crystal Cave in Mexico that is 190 degrees or whatever
and how to explore it the scientists have had to build special suits with cooling built into them to reduce the temperature to just 100 degrees around them and allow them 30 minutes of exploration time
I thought, wow, those really are super suits
that reminded me of that guy from the Incredibles
• Aries: Popocatépetl. Is an active volcano, located in the states of Puebla, México, and Morelos.
• Taurus: Cave of the Crystals. Is a cave in Naica, Saucillo Municipality, Chihuahua, México.
• Gemini: Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve. Is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the state of Yucatán, México.
• Cancer: Arch of Cabo San Lucas. Is a distinctive rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
• Leo: Gran Desierto de Altar. Is one of the major sub-ecoregions of the Sonoran Desert, located in Sonora, México.
• Virgo: Lacandon Jungle. Is an area of rainforest which stretches from Chiapas, México.
• Libra: Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. Is a World Heritage Site containing most of the over-wintering sites of the eastern population of the monarch butterfly. And is located in Michoacán, México.
• Scorpio: Sistema Sac Actun. Is a cenote located in Tulum, Quintana Roo, México.
• Sagittarius: Tequila Volcano. Is a volcano located near Tequila, Jalisco, in México. This volcano is not dangerous to its nearby communities, which are famous for producing tequila.
• Capricorn: Nevado de Toluca. Is a large stratovolcano in Texcaltitlán, México, México.
• Aquarius: Hierve el Agua. Is a set of natural rock formations in the Mexican state of Oaxaca that resemble cascades of water.
• Pisces: Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park. Is off the coast of the island of Cozumel in the state of Quintana Roo, México.