So I’ve been sitting at work, reading comic books, tapping my wand against the desk and wracking my brain on how to take down the other 4 competitors. So with that, I have devised the Token Olympics:
1. Harry Pottered - each contestant must correctly get 3 spells correct while riding a broom and trying out for the Quidditch Cup World Finals.
2. Thrones - each contestant must wage war against another faction, tearing down the walls of their castle.
3. Pin the One Ring on the Sauron - roll through Middle Earth, trying to reach that one eyed fuckstick.
4. Star Wars Trivia - you’re all going down, motherfuckers. I’ve spent summers in my parents basement just for this moment.
5. Superhero reenactment - big battle scene in the Avengers, Green Lantern, 1987 Batman, Heroes, and the Dark Knight (line by line).
6. Dr Who Freestyle Rap Battle - bring it.
7. Big Bangin - name all the figurines that Sheldon owns.
8. Comic books - the debate broadcast on TV.
9. Hungry, bitch? - End it all with a Hunger Games style finale.