We need more Lysaedion Modern AU. About anything. Their first date, their first time... Whatever, just please write more
First date, modern AU.
- Aedion was terrified because Lysandra was so beautiful.
- He took her to a fancy restaurant, where he accidentally knocked over his glass of water, causing a scene. Lysandra thought it was hilarious, and was thankful that he broke the tension, although she felt bad that his pants were soaked.
- Over dinner, he kept telling her cheesy jokes that she tried her best not to laugh at, but couldn’t help it. He was too cute not to laugh at, even if he had already reached “dad joke” status.
- They ate until they couldn’t eat anymore, and took a walk through the city, holding hands.
- Lysandra told him of her hopes and dreams, and Aedion listened in complete awe as she spoke. He thought she was perfect, in every imperfect way.
- As he took her home, and they were standing on her front porch, Lysandra invited him in.
- Aedion tried not to seem too eager as he said yes.
- They made out of the couch until ridiculous hours in the morning, sipping on moscato and removing a different article of clothing with each passing hour.