Daily Rikara Ramblings
I feel I should rename this liveblog occasional Rikara ramblings cause I ain’t so regular anymore. I wasn’t even gonna do them today bur Gauri legit went on a slayage spree and I just couldn’t control myself. Legit watching this episode second time in a row. And I’ll probably even watch the Gauri bits on TV again. What? No one ever accused ke of having a life. Jo bhi thi, Gauri Kumari Sharma has taken over it now. 💜
Also, this is like super low effort but I HAD to do it anyway cause my head was exploding with all them thoughts. LOL.
- Chennai express ki 2 rs copy hai, but feels k liye saala kuch bhi karega. This scene looks rly nice aesthetically too.
- Epi start hote hi Queenie has gone on a slayage spree. My wig’s already snatched and it’s been like 2 secs in.
- I knew Gauri would blame Omkara’s changed behaviour on his guilt. Chalo kahin toh consistency hain. Assuming Omkara’s kindness is out of his guilt is her go to behaviour.
- Okay, Omkara STFU. Galtiyan maan k koi meherbani nahi ki hain. Itni insult aur disrespect k baad it was legit the least you could do. Matlab do you even have an inkling of the emotional abuse you put her through? These emotional scars won’t heal themselves so fast. I know you have this shadi ki sword hanging over your head but pls, control yourself.
- Again, with the patni shit. How convenient for you Omkie? Jab woh acceptance k liye mar rahi thi tab yaad nahi aaya? You couldn’t see anything past your hatred then, why expect Gauri to be the bigger person now?
- YESSSS. Queenie dikhaing him his shakal in the mirror.
- I hope Omkara’s flashbacking to the time he burnt Gauri’s pictures when he thought she was having an affair. Cause I always thought it was unfair on his part to expect such loyalty from her when he never gave the love and respect she deserved. Love, loyalty, trust, respect, these are the things that are earned. Universal right nahi hai.
- Lmao, Omkara’s face legit like, “dayum, she got a point”
“ek baat pooche aapse, aapne hamare saath jo jo kiya, humne aapke saath kiya hota toh”
- Yaaassssss Queen, roast.his.ass.
- Seriously, if she’d done it to you? Tab kya karta Omkie? I always wanted Omkie to put himself in her shoes and now queenie’s demanding the same. Yessss bitch, yessss.
- Oh, I’m so glad they’re raising this layak wala issue again. I really wanted Omkara to address her concerns. Matlab sab kuch mil raha hai aajkal. As a Rikarian, I can’t believe my kismat. Wallah, jaldi phootne wali hogi lagta hai.
- Fuck yar, this lack of love and respect in their relationship that bothered me so much is finally being addressed and I can’t take it. Is it really happening?
- Gauri’s asking the right questions rn. It doesn’t fucking matter if Omkara didn’t mean to make her feel any less or that now, he wants her. The fact is that he abused her to the point that she lost her self-confidence. What he thought or didn’t think, what he meant or didn’t mean, don’t matter when he’s given her less than humanly treatment for the most part of their relationship.
- Ugh, I know you think the world of Shivika, Gauri, but can you not compare? Like after RuVya, they’re the most toxic relationship on the show. Sure, NOW Shivaay loves and respects her, but he isn’t that great a guy like you think. Gauri ko shivika puran padhao koi.
- Lol, but 2 steps ahead toh you've always been when it comes to the relationship Gauri. Poor Omkara’s always catching up. Forgive him, my son’s a late bloomer.
- Aww, Gauri thinks it’s plain old male ego and jealousy. It’s not true but at least Omkara’s bearing this in silence. Normally, idc about his manpain. But I do feel bad for him. Anyway, Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet? You should’ve loved her when you had the chance.
“Jaaiye aap yahan se, kyuki ab jo bhi karna hai, hamein hi karna hai”
- Uff, the dismissal!! Cold, queen. That was so cold!
- Hey, Bhagwan, she ripped off the dupatta. STONE.COLD. Not even Steve Austin is that cold. But my main bitch has had it till here with Omkara’s chutiyapa. Girl be like, let me deal with this alone, as usual.
- I love, love, LOVE this scene of Gauri walking away and then stopping to wipe her tears and moving on anyway. Cause this is who she is in a nutshell. She might get hurt, she might break down, but she will ALWAYS get up and keep moving and do what needs to be done, even if she’s dying inside. My Queen’s unstoppable yo!
- And Omkara looking on haplessly as Gauri breaks down is 👌👌👌. This is the level of damage you’ve inflicted on her. Now, look at the result of your destruction. What you broke isn’t so easily repairable, bitch.
- Uff, aagya ye psycho Ajay.
- Okay wtf. Your mom also said yes? Woh na nahi bol sakti thi? What an asshole.
- Gauri looks like she’s barely holding on. Ek jhaanp me sata dene wali hain isko.
- LOL WTF. EK SHAADI SHUDA AURAT PE DORE DAALTE HUE IZZAT KHARAB NAHI HUI BUT IS SE HO RAHI HAI. MY GOD, I HATE MEN SO FUCKING MUCH. SOMEONE NEEDS TO KILL THIS BITCH ASAP.
- Low-key hoping Omkara heard it though. Doesn’t look like it but goddamit, I need someone to know about this blackmail
I know this has nothing to do with Rikara, but bhavya’s rant is so anti-feminist? Honestly, I’d never have expected this from her of all people. Why would you paint women as these illogical, ott, emotional beings with no connection to reality? Esp when you have a job where you have to deal with this casual sexism of men on a daily basis? Stuff like this is what legit stops you from getting promotions? Fuck, I hate this shit so much. I’m not saying you should respect all women, but at least don’t paint all of us with such broad strokes, esp when it has such lasting negative effects on us. We have to deal with this shit from men already, we don’t need women doing this too.