caus

why i say sorry so much-

20% of the time this is just a off hand apology the other 80% is cause im anxious and don’t want to annoy/upset someone so apologize to avoid not not saying sorry?

like if I apologize then I can at least know if i’ve made a mistake i’ve apologised

this also helps me avoid having repeating thoughts of “why didn’t you apologise for that god I bet that annoyed them”

did a sketch of him with his greasy lookin black hair

youtube

dex and nursey the first night they share a room

This is Nex (AKA Nexus)

He’s a horrible person.

An incredibly nasty, bad tempered Vortian who really, really hates Irkens.

He called their betrayal from the beginning and worked with other like-minded aliens to try to sabotage Irken-Alien relations even back on his home planet, Vort. Because of this, he was labeled as a terrorist and has quite the bounty on his head to lock him up in space jail again–or to be brought down, permanently.

He’s escaped prison several times because no technology nor locks can hold him longer than a few weeks. His notoriety gained him a considerable amount of followers and thusly he formed his gang, known as the Objectors.

Now he roams around the galaxy with his band of Irken-hating jerkbags, effectively just a gang of thugs, making life exceedingly difficult for the Irken Empire. Nex takes great pleasure in torturing green space goblins, especially dunking them in dirty, polluted water so they burn AND drown. The Bathtub is greatly feared by the Empire.

Life can get you down so I just numb the way it feels
I drown it with a drink and out of date prescription pills
And all the ones that love me, they just left me on the shelf, no farewell
So before I save someone else, I’ve got to save myself

holy shit ed sheeran you’re giving me some hella relatable songs for griffin

4

AU where Dib and Zim end up getting stuck in a cursed forest that otherwise functions as a purgatory on Earth–Limbo.

Any time they both die, they get sent back to where they first fell down and Zim is the one who remembers each failure and is increasingly more and more upset at how bad Dib is at not dying. He has to keep going back to the start because he loses his motivation to do anything if his nemesis is gone.

Maybe one day they’ll make a perfect run and get out of there.

I needed to do this crossover hhhhhhhhhh

Also not good at painting which is how I did this entire thing in save for the panels and character lineart. Rip

6

Haikyuu - Criminal AU


This au is thought up by two artists, @nekokat42 and me, we’re not trying to write so the AU is just a bunch of events without an actual plot (for now- we’re open to collaborate w/ writers tho ^^)

The au is very violent and very sad. If you don’t like seeing your favs getting hurt, it’s probably not for you!


the HQ teams are criminal families. The captains are heads of these families.

The characters are aged up to mid thirties, the youngest is Akane at 18.

There are big time gaps between these events:

Keep reading