csi appreciation week - day 6: favorite quote(s) 1/?
I love so many quotes from all these amazing seasons of our show that it’s really hard to choose only one or the few. But this Warrick’s quote is so true that it’s always somewhere in the back of my mind… Because we all know and hear all the time that life is short, that we don’t have much time etc…we always hear about deaths of young people or even kids… but we don’t really believe that life can really be that short as long as something terrible happens close to us.
That’s why he really realised that only after he almost lost Nicky even if he’s job was connected with death for so many years…
The cast of SPACE 1999 - I’ve included the number of episodes they appeared in.
* Martin Landau - John Koenig (48)
* Barbara Bain - Helena Russell (48)
* Barry Morse - Victor Bergman (24)
* Nick Tate - Alan Carter (42)
* Zienia Merton - Sandra Benes (35)
* Catherine Schell - Maya (25)
* Tony Anholt - Tony Verdeschi (23)
* Prentis Hancock - Paul Morrow (23)
* Clifton Jones - David Kano (23)
* Anton Phillips - Bob Mathia (23)
* Suzanne Roquette - Tanya (22)
* Sarah Bullen - Kate (25)
* John Hug - Bill Fraser (9)
* Jeffery Kissoon - Ben Vincent (9)
* Yasuko Nagazumi - Yasko (9)
* Shane Rimmer - Kelly (6)
* Peter Porteous - Petrov (3)
* Sam Dastor - Spencer (3)
* Alibe Parsons - Alibe (3)
Behind the Scenes of The Runaway Bride (Part Four)
Excerpt from Benjamin Cook’s interview with David Tennant in DWM 378
BC: Now that you’re not only famous but also very rich, do you go mad with extravagance at Christmas?
DT: Yes, I do. I’ll be reclining on a bed of money, having champagne drip-fed to me by a harem of scantily-clad witches. I’d imagine that’s how I’ll spend Christmas.
BC: What are you hoping for from Santa?
DT: I’m not sure. Um - I know that lots of children are hoping for Cyberman heads this Christmas, so maybe one of those. On Boxing Day, thousands of kids will be running up and down the streets talking like Nicholas Briggs. He’ll be everywhere!
BC: Is that a good thing?
DT: Possibly not.
BC: I suppose we’d better mention The Runaway Bride…
DT: I’m still thinking about Nick Briggs.
BC: What do you make of the script?
DT: I love it. Actually, ‘romp’ is a good description of it. Or caper comedy. It’s got something of that about it, which is a good thing at Christmas. If it were a 1950s movie, it’d star Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn.