Whenever I imagine Andreil’s apartment its kinda sophisticated, you know, like a couple house plants, soft white carpet, some simple wall hangings,
But like,,,,,, this is the home of the boy who literally never stops eating sugar and the boy who draws fox paws on his university homework???
- it’s a 2 bedroom apartment with one bedroom dedicated to just the cats, complete with toys, rhinestone dishes, a whole wall lined with those things that cats climb on, a queen size matress with a bunch of soft blankets, a fish tank for the cats to look at (not accessible to kitty paws, because neil only made that mistake 4 times thanks),
- listen,, summers are hot and if Neil bought them a princess themed kiddie pool that they keep on their balcony along with 2 orange camp chairs then that’s none of their neighbors’ business
- they have a tool kit for when stuff breaks but like. It’s composed of all those annoying awkward tools that come in the boxes when you buy furniture that you have to put together yourself
- their tv stand (that neil had to put together himself) is a little crooked and unstable and Andrew isn’t sure how Neil messed it up when there were instructions, but he “hates” it
- remember that mattress in the cats’ room? useless. The cats sleep with the boys, against Andrew’s protests. It gets more use from Neil and Andrew when they have really bad nights and need to sleep alone, or from nicky when he visits
- they have a snowcone maker where most people would have a coffee maker
- they also have a whiteboard on one wall that was supposed to be for grocery lists and reminders and whatnot but one day neil drew a cute stick figure blowing a kiss at another stick figure and the next day Andrew had changed it to one stick figure strangling another and now it’s just like a thing, like one of them draws something every day and then the other draws a response
- all of their dishes are from discount post-holiday sales. Halloween wine glasses, Christmas plates, st. Patrick’s day cups, thanksgiving mixing bowls and platters, Valentine’s day napkins,, what a mess
- they have like, 5 different rugs and like,,, they’re all horrible??? they aren’t even placed strategically?? One is kinda tossed haphazardly in the hall, one is in the kitchen in front of the sink, one is half hidden under a bookshelf, one is hung on the wall??? Pls,, who let these kids decorate???
- No couches. No chairs. Only beanbags.
this morning i, cat, was storving to death after 3 hours of empty food bowl. human finally get out of bed and i think she going to feed me. she take cat food dish and wash in sink and then put on floor. i run to dish for eat at last but dish still EMPTY! human not put food in bowl for five MINUTES while she do nothing but drink disgust coffee!
almost died. was very disrespect to all feline kind
Title: Grief Has Many Names Fandom: Servamp Characters: Kuro and his siblings (including Tsubaki), Sakuya, Koyuki, and Mahiru. Summary: Moving on takes time and patience, and some gentle nudging in the right direction. Warnings: Major Character Death, suicide mention, alcohol mention. Notes: I was going to have this up earlier, but something came up ;; My apologies for the delay and here’s the full-length story. Also, warning - it’s a long one. By the way, this was heavily inspired by P.S. I Love You, thanks to some devious minxes that put this idea in my head. (And kudos to anyone who recognizes the new contract item at the end.)
My cat purposely spilled her water dish all over the carpet, looking me dead in the eyes as she did it, and so I set the refilled dish in the middle of the mess. Now she’s as mad at me as I am at her 8| You did it, you can sit in it and think about all the things that brought you to this point. Mom loves you but that was a lot of water.
I’ve been listening to the J.Cole song of the same name non stop and well here’s a rando Serpent Bughead drabble that resulted lol. I had to get it out of my system. LOL
I wanna fold clothes for you I wanna make you feel good Baby I wanna do the right thing Feels so much better than the wrong thing
Jughead enters the trailer calling her name imploring-ly when he doesn’t see her right away. He smells something good on the stove and his stomach gurgles in appreciation. He throws his keys in the cute little cat shaped dish Betty found at the second hand store and shrugs off his leather jacket, placing it on the hook.
A few more seconds exploration and he sees her there, curled up on the couch, sleeping soundly, a stack of their towels under her head serving as a makeshift pillow, her AP Physics book, fanned over her round belly.
His heart pulls at the sight of her there looking so peaceful in her slumber. Lord knows their lives the past few months had been anything but. He feels the strangle of guilt at his neck because he knows it’s all his fault; The war between the North and South sides of Riverdale, getting Betty pregnant, getting her cast out from her house, her family. It was all on him no matter how much she tried to share the weight of their circumstances with him.
He knows he’s ruined her life even though she kisses his doubts away every night. I love you so much, she pants as her head falls back and her legs began to ache with the effort of riding him, You’re my home she cries out in her orgasm, There’s no me without you. Jughead wonders if there should be.
He wonders how the hell he’s gonna support this family without completely losing his morals.
“Betts…” he runs his hand softly against her cheek and she stirs a little, slowly opening her eyes.
“Hey Juggie…” she groans, sitting up on her elbows, “Ugh…I fell asleep folding laundry…” she laughs and goes to grab a shirt out of the basket but Jughead stops her.
“I got it Betts,” He scoops her up in his arms and she giggles. He loves that despite it all he can still do that for her, “I want you and baby girl to go back to sleep.”
He kisses her softly and she smiles against his lips as he kicks open the door. He places her on the bed, pulling the blanket over her body and she goes for her body pillow immediately, snuggling into it.
“Goodnight Juggie. I love you.”
“Goodnight little bean…” he kisses Betty’s stomach and is rewarded with a small kick to his hand where it rests on her stomach.
“She’s up.” He laughs. He never gets tired of feeling his daughter move.
“She’s a night owl just like you…” she yawns, her eyes closing.
“I love you Betts.”
“Love you too.”
Jughead is overcome with the urge to climb into bed with her and let sleep overtake him. But he doesn’t.
Instead he goes into the living room, sits on the couch and starts folding Betty’s underwear. It’s the least he can do.