a playlist for someone who i hope will realize someday how beautiful they are
multi-love - unknown mortal orchestra the only one - the black keys keep on lying - tame impala the chase - future islands i follow you - melody’s echo chamber derka blues - the growlers i think you’re really beautiful - starry cat pepsi/coke suicide - elvis depressedly no other heart - mac demarco sometimes - beach fossils i wanna be a witch - julia brown i don’t want to get over you - the magnetic fields ooo - karen o
<b>lance:</b> people always mistake being kind for flirting these days :///<p/><b>keith:</b> *holds the door open for lance, once*<p/><b>lance:</b> i love him, we're going to have a beach wedding in varadero and we'll wear matching suits with each other's colours on our flowers and adopt three beautiful children and a cat and live in a beach house by the coast<p/></p>
1) “Everyone – hands in the air!” The bank robber burst into the building, only to discover that a hold-up was already happening.
2) “What happened last night? Where am I?” Why are you, gorgeous but utterly unfamiliar, bringing me breakfast in bed?
“You don’t remember?”
“That’s not reassuring me.”
3) “Hi. Officer Black.” They held up a fake ID badge. “I’m looking into the disappearances that have been happening in this area recently. May I ask you a few questions?”
The actual investigator stared at them.
4) “Oh my god – it’s you. You’re the one I’ve been hearing!”
“What?” Completely bewildered.
5) Coincidentally, we have the same surname and accidentally both booked the same honeymoon suite. I’m not willing to lose the best room in the hotel or admit that I booked a honeymoon suite single precisely because it was the best room. Look at that Jacuzzi! All of the other rooms are taken anyway. Turns out, you’re travelling alone too. Everyone now thinks we’re newly beds and, frankly, I’m not giving the gift basket back so I guess we’re married for a week.
6) “You have a kitten in your bag.”
The NO PETS ON THE BEACH sign loomed behind them.
“Say that a bit louder, will you?”
“Your cat likes the beach?”
“She gets separation anxiety.”
It was hopeless, it was love. Black hair and blue eyes and peeking out entirely too pleased with itself among a towel.
“Either sit down or stop staring, you’re going to blow our cover.”
7) “You know the library is closed, right?” the stranger broke the silence.
They looked the stranger; dressed in pyjamas and clutching a kitkat from the vending machine. They raised their brows. The stranger didn’t even blush at the sheer hypocrisy of the comment.
8) “You’re in my spot.” They had been coming to the roof every evening for three years, and nobody else had ever been there and – oh god, the stranger was crying.
9) “I’m your soulmate, from the future.”
“Then future me as horrible taste, keep walking.”
“…wow. Future you was right, you really did used to be a prick.”
10) When you save somebody’s life, it always seems that a fragment of their future belongs to you. They wouldn’t have had it if it wasn’t for the few heartbeats of your acquaintance. You disagree with this notion quite violently.
is a shounen sports manga so literally anyone could win for any reason
whatsoever but a Fukurodani win would not be the worst possible choice and
could in fact be an excellent choice
The tricky thing about theorizing
who could win nationals is that none of the teams talk about winning nationals.
It’s all about the act of going and what they will do there. Past winners
aren’t even mentioned. But we’re 234 chapters into this. For the story, for the
characters, and for myself as a fan, I want our current teams to get what they
want and deserve, but I want them to aspire for more in the future. Or as Coach
Nekomata says in ch.96:
[Note: I’m sorry
not sorry for this monstrosity of a post. This is by no means a definitive edition. Beware that below the cut is image heavy and full of spoilers.]