Why Mary Stuart was the real OG
The way she handled herself at her execution was BOMB.
1. She showed no fear. She quietly undressed with the help of her ladies and even made a JOKE saying how she had never before disrobed in front of such company (which was around 500 people btw)
2. Most people loved her tbh. Almost everyone there cried for her, if only just a little.
3. The EXECTUTIONER kneeled in front of her and asked for her forgiveness, which she did in fact give him.
4. She pretty much didn’t stop praying until they beheaded her. (And when she was beheaded, people said her lips didn’t stop moving for around 10 minutes)
5. Honestly, she was glad to die. When her ladies were crying she comforted them by saying her troubles would soon be over.
6. When she kneeled down to the block, she showed no fear or hesitation.
She was really cool.
While she isn’t my fav royal, she’s a very close second.