can you believe leigh gave us wesper… an interracial gay ship that is currently (and hopefully always!!) very very happy together and they’re so pure and wonderful and amazing and they weren’t used for their sexuality like they a) weren’t fetishized!!!!! and b) had an agency of their own and their own arcs and heartbreaks/hardships that had nothing to do w/ them as a couple but they still supported each other as one even before they got together (officially anyway) and they were SUCH a power couple tbh like wylan’s literally the wealthiest boy in ketterdam and jesper’s a badass grisha sharpshooter but they still MELT around each other and they’re just!! brilliant showstopping spectacular never the same
i always say i’m ready for garridebs??? but i’m not? sherlock literally crying in john’s arms begging him to wake up and to be okay and john waking up whimpering sherlock’s name they’re each others whole world T H E Y
- invented emo culture - occupation: drama queen - can’t seem to be able to stop saying alina’s name - no seriously he can’t - drinking game: drink everytime he says alina in one paragraph. blackout guaranteed - it’s not a pHASE MOM!!!!1!!!!!!1111!! - literally fakes his death at the smallest inconvenience, get on his level - thirsty™
- i’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour aesthetic - mirror mirror on the wall who’s the most pretentious of them all - does not handle rejection well, like will murder a small village to ease the pain - only has two emotions: what a gr8t day 4 murder & lovesick puppy - MURRRRRRRRRRRDERRRRRRRR - did i say murder?? - sinnamon roll who’s probably killing you as we speak - alina starkov’s biggest fanboy - ‘my alina’ ☀✨💛👌😍😍😍😍😍💘 - the villain w/ a sweet tooth trope™
is strong with this one - runs on bitterness and salt. pls help him - will probably sell his soul for a piece of cake
when you realize that canonically in every scene since the kiss lydia martin was in love with stiles stilinski. every scene. when malia told stiles she’d “never leave him” and lydia gave that look. she. was. in. love. with. him.
- too cool 4 u - superstar.mp3 - so perfect he literally created another version of him that’s basically his raggedy alter ego - said alter ego is just nikolai playing with ships instead of subjects - ALSO somehow has even more sex appeal than the original which is like… holy shit wow a+ 11/10 would bangbarabangbang - yo ho ho a pirate’s life for me (and a bottle of kvas) - brilliant, talented, showstopping.gif - better than your faves 2kforever - will probably smack his face into the mirror one day bc he’ll be too busy flirting w/ his own reflection - but according to sturmhond crooked noses are in so it’s fine - allergic to the word impossible - meteor shower boy™ - has this really nasty kink called treating your crush/partner with respect and supporting them no matter what. disgusting right - will (and has) sacrificed himself for his kingdom/people……. seriously someone kinkshame him like wtf how dare he - …… be so perfect - did i say perfect? bc p e r f e c t ✨✨✨✨✨✨ - how do you flawless™ - 2 sexy for your crown - nikolai: i don’t like drama!!!! also nikolai: 👀👂🔍 - will steal your heart and never give it back like once you meet him that’s it. bye fam it’s been real i’m forever enchanted by this perfect man… this perfect fictional man
Scott and Wanda becoming bffs would be so great and sweet. I’m pretty sure he knew how everyone’s afraid of her and think she’s freaky but, he’s a dad whose daughter loves things that to others are scary, ugly, or just plain weird. I mean, kids can be brutal and they could have mocked Cassie for liking the things she did and other parents may not have hid so well their distaste for the ugly toys she brought with her.
How many times he or his ex-wife must have reassured their daughter that it’s ok to like those things, to BE weird and that they’ll always support her. I think he gave Wanda that small reassurance almost as a reflex and yes, the circumstances are NOT the same but I believe his dad instinct kicked in when he saw Wanda and probably remembered the many bad things people say and how afraid of her they are.
It was small but at that time it probably meant a lot to Wanda who needed someone from outside her group to tell her this.
Also, I’m absolutely positive that if/when Scott introduces them, Cassie would love the hell out of Wanda and she will not let go of her. She’ll be her new and really cool big sis!
Guys. It’s almost a crime for me to be on booklr having not read some of these books.
1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Look, I have no excuse. I’ve seen the movies but I heard they were terrible representations of the books. So I bought the box set and I’m starting The Lightning Thief tonight! :’) yay
2. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Obviously as I haven’t read PJO I haven’t read this series either. Hopefully I’ll get them soon…. when I’ve read all of these other books on my TBR
3. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
*le sigh* yeah. Much like with PJO, I saw City of Bones at the cinema (yeah, yeah, I know, crappy movie). I bought the book because I actually enjoyed the film (blissfully ignorant) buuuuut then I discovered that I can’t read books for the first time after seeing the adaptation. Great.
But the covers have been redesigned, and Shadowhunters is coming out on TV, so I bought the first 2 books (even though I already own #1) and I’m planning on marathoning WHEN I get the rest of the series.
4. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
I don’t even know if I’m going to read this trilogy. Maybe, maybe not. I know they add story to TMI buuut eh. Maybe you’ll have to convince me.
Plus I dislike the covers, so I’m hoping that there will be a redesign with this trilogy as well. Then I might pick them up. (This makes me sound super petty- It’s just another thing that makes me not want to get it *hides*)
5. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I have Cinder on my kindle and everything. Soon. SOON I SHALL READ IT.
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I CAN’T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I WANT TO READ THIS! I’ve heard nothing but great things, but everytime I’ve gone to buy books I’ve forgotten about this trilogy, wanted to buy something that has higher importance, or it just wasn’t in stock.
But soon. SOOOOON!
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Yuuuuup. Once again, my reading has been tainted by MOVIES what is wrong with me. I don’t think I’ll ever read this, and that saddens me.
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I just don’t really think I’ll like it.
9. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
I don’t know, guys. I don’t know if I want to read this or not. Sometimes I really think I’ll like it, and at other times I think nahhh.
10. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
Ah. Now, vampires in YA and I have a bad relationship. I’m really into the Draculakind of vampires. Horror stories, not romance.
So I really kind of hate the storyline of Twilight.
I probably won’t be reading stuff like The Vampire Diaries or Vampire Academy or Bloodlines either.
So there. Don’t hate me, I’m trying. Feel free to try and convince me to read one of the above if it’s a favourite! I’d love to get into a new fandom, I’m just not sure at the moment.
THE STYDIA KISS (and hug)- an Extra™ frame by frame analysis
ok so we start out with this shit. even before this frame, dude is staring at them Martin lips like he’s in the middle of the desert and they’re the only water for miles. Then we get here and they both go in OPEN goddamn MOUTH for this kiss. she is PUCKERED for him. She was puckered ten feet ago, she was puckered when she walked in the damn door, hell, she was puckered 3 months ago. She got her tongue fucking ready to dock at Port Stilinski Lips.
She comes in fucking Little Caesar’s Hot ‘N Ready with the hands on the neck. goddamn. And they are PRESSED into each other. If they were kissing any deeper they would swallow each other. Which now, come to think of it, might have been their goal.
okay but why did we ever question if stiles would notice that lydia was falling in love with him when he notices everything about her?? he has her body language and mannerisms and her WAY OF BEING memorized by heart. he KNOWS her. he knew. he always did. and he never acted on it because she wasn’t acting on it. because her comfort and wishes always ALWAYS come first to him.
someone: hey what’s u-
me: Taylor Swift didn’t mention a single thing on social media about her birthday, or CHRISTMAS, or New Year’s, but Ed dropping music not only gets an instagram post, but she came on Tumblr as well. Ed Sheeran is more important to Taylor Swift than any holiday or anything ever really and they’re ruining my life yet again and I don’t know how I’m gonna cope with this