1. Neil Patrick Harris as Arcade Gannon - Harris (HIMYM) already is known for his wacky and sarcastic humor which is right up Arcade’s alley. Besides, with glasses they look so similar and that’s important.
2. Sam Worthington as Craig Boone - First one I thought of when it came to Boone’s squishy eyes. Besides Worthington (Avatar) played soldier’s before so he’s got the discipline down.
3. Emma Stone as Rose of Sharon Cassidy - Stone (Easy A/The Help/Spiderman) has that saucy crude humor that would be PERFECT for Cass’s blunt personality. The fact that they look similar as well makes me think of who they modeled Cass after.
4. Danny Trejo as Raul Tejada - Okay I was lazy on this one. But why not? If the voice actor of Raul is already a great actor, why change anything?
5. Anne Hathaway as Veronica Santangelo - Okay I think Bethesda is just seeing if we’d notice at this point. It can’t be a coincidence that she looks EXACTLY like Anne Hathaway. Hathaway can do anything, even punch the shit out of people probably.
6. Karen Gillan as Christine Royce - Gillan (Doctor Who) has that squishy round cutesy face that Christine has. Plus with her shaved head, they look super similar.
7. Jidenna or Eddie Murphy as Dean Domino - Based off the painting in the into sequence of DM, Domino looks of African American heritage. I tried to go for actor/singer combos, which is why Jidenna (classy af) was my top choice but Eddie Murphy could also be equally as classy and nail the unique voice.
8. Jesse Williams as Follows-Chalk - trust me when I saw it was hard to find a tan, light-eyed famous actor that had that same wide-eyed look as Follows-Chalk. BUT I think Williams (Grey’s Anatomy) looks very similar and could do a great job!
9. Charlize Theron as Waking Cloud - Theron (Mad Max) can nail the bald look and has that piercing gaze that Cloud has as well. She’s a bad ass and what better way to play a midwife accompanying the courier than by being Theron?
10. Gerard Butler as Joshua Graham - Butler (300/Phantom of the Opera/How to Train your Dragon) has a phenomenal track record for being a unique bad ass or leader. Plus, his voice is one of the most powerful and unique one’s I’ve ever heard so what better way to distinguish The Burned Man legend than with Butler?
11. Lenny Kravitz as Ulysses - As yes, so it was hard to find good pictures of middle-aged men rocking the dreads but even though Kravitz doesn’t wear them currently, his track record from the 90s . I think the likeness is really close actually.
Basically… Fallout New Vegas is going to be just one giant comedy movie.
Nine small stones, preferably nine stones that you have personally selected.
A purple candle in a safe candleholder
Find a quiet and comfortable place to sit, and light your candle. Allow your mind to wander freely as you relax. Position the stones in a shape that’s pleasing to you. Chant aloud with conviction,
Stories of old, ancient and wise, bring intuition to my eyes.
Then, pick up the stones and hold them in your hand. Close your eyes, and listen to the thoughts and messages that immediately come as you channel through the stones. Allow messages to be fully received. When you have finished, extinguish the candle. Repeat the spell each day, and your connection to your intuition stones will strengthen.
When you have finished, extinguish the candle.
The preceding text does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself, hellboundwitch (though all typos are likely my own).
CHARACTER ART: FULL BW SKETCH: $50 FULL COLOR SKETCH: $70
BW BUST: $35 COLOR BUST: $50
FULL ILLUSTRATION, CLEAN, LIGHTING, THE WORKS: $100 FULL ILLUSTRATION, CLEAN, LIGHTING, THE WORKS BUST: $85
These prices are all per character. Adding another character will double the price. Any backgrounds other than flat color will have to be negotiated. All prices can be subject to change if the commission is unusually complex.
If something you were interested in commissioning is not listed here, please send me a line and we can discuss it. I’m open for any projects you may be working on whether its album covers, book covers, logos, what have you.
You can contact me via tumblr, or you can email me at email@example.com
Really advertising commissions now and getting them organized as I’m pressed for money. I’m in a weird… in between uncertain what to do with my life kind of phase, and I’m just trying to survive and work while I get my shit together.
Just started watching Arrow, and I have a (lady)bone(r) to pick.
So because I need to ignore my husband and kids even more than I do and I am a comic book nerd at heart, I used part of my vacation to speed through S1 of Arrow with the kind of singlemindedness I usually deploy when in search of pasta. It was a slow build, but at some point near the end of Season 1 I started to really, passionately, aggressively despise seeing Laurel on-screen. No shade to Katie Cassidy, who is a stone cold fox, but jesucristo en un palo, she bores me like she went to pretend law school for it.
Then I discovered Felicity, who IMHO is so kick ass she should get her own show where she just bangs her way through every man on this show and solves crime and says inappropriate shit and blinks, because one blink from Emily Bett Rickards tells me more than an entire Laurel monologue. Frankly, Felicity is a bit too good for Oliver, who so far engages in relationships and coitus the way a blind cat stumbles off a kitchen counter.
In short, fuck you Oliver. Stop wasting my time and bang your computer geek. Felicity, girl, come hang with me.
I’m sure someone’s opinion differs from mine, but you haters can step over here to my left.
What do you think about Laurel? And what do you think about her arc this season?
Oh, Nonny. This is going to be a long one.
At first I accepted her. Dinah Laurel Lance (Canary in the comics) is a well-known badass, so I thought they would build up to it. I watched Oliver agonize over her the entirety of S1 and even though Amell sold me on it, I didn’t get why he was chasing after a woman he obviously didn’t love or respect and with whom he had ZERO chemistry. I watched their sex scene and cringed, and that is about when I realized I enjoyed anything he did with Diggle and Felicity 10x more than any interaction with Laurel. Also, Laurel kept making piss-poor decisions while Felicity made sense like, ALL THE TIME and I am a sucker for sense. But again, you asked about Laurel. Here is my first ever Arrow post, and it gives my opinion pretty succinctly.
It was a slow build, but at some point near the end of Season 1 I started to really, passionately, aggressively despise seeing Laurel on-screen. No shade to Katie Cassidy, who is a stone cold fox, but jesucristo en un palo, she bores me like she went to pretend law school for it.
I don’t understand where a show where literally every other female character is capable and smart and well-written gave us THIS for Dinah Laurel Lance, who is the fucking Batman of female superheros. BATMAN.
As for the Canary arc, I will be super impressed if they manage to convince me that Katie Cassidy has it. I don’t believe her as a lawyer. I don’t believe her as drunk. I believe that her sister’s death made her sad, but not that it pissed her off or changed her essential self. I DON’T BELIEVE HER ORIGIN STORY. This is a huge problem, because superheroes are only heroes if you are seeing the person inside the mask when you look at them, and when I look at Laurel, I get nothing. And respectfully-I don’t think KC is up to the challenge, acting-wise.
So how do I feel about her arc? Not hopeful. Resigned to ignore it because I otherwise love this show. I feel about the Canary arc the same way I do about getting my period, frankly. I know it’s on the horizon and that it will make me feel yucky and irritable, so I’m just gonna drink a lot of water, ignore it, and wait for it to be over.