My current favorite Simblrs/Legacies/Stories
I was assigned a separate phone for my work caseloads…hooray! So now I can use my personal phone to receive notifications on my favorite Simblrs! So needless to say, I’m currently reading ( stalking!) these Simblrs, and you should too! LOL
1. @tinwhistletoo I just finished reading her Isolde story and it was ah-mazing! I have an irrational fear of vampires even pixel Sim ones ( I’m weird lol) but her story was so good…I didn’t even mind the scary ass vamps! Plus the romance was so storybook perfect, in a bloody terrifying vampire way, lol! Currently reading her latest story, and yeah, it’s got me hooked too.
2. @thefoxandhersimblr If you’re into complex love triangles, well developed characters and beautiful Sims…please read the Ivy Legacy. What amazes me is that it’s one of those legacies where there isn’t a long block of text to read in order to understand what’s going on…the dialogue itself is so well written you feel the drama in just a few short sentences. I want to master this skill, for real lol. I be writing essays, lol.
3. @simlishanddreams Ever read legacies or stories where the Sims feel like real people, and you just get super invested in them? That’s how I feel about this Simblr, I just adore it.
4. @cinamun Reading this Simblr is like watching a movie unfold! Alex and Larry had me laughing, crying, cheering…all kinds of roller coaster emotions, and I’m feeling the same way with Indya. Her pics are so detailed, I’m just in awe.
5. @simazinblr I love the Richards Legacy! I just discovered this Simblr not too long ago, and Jovan and Crystal are my dream couple! Plus Jovan is sooo sexy lol.
I have so many more Simblrs I adore as well! Reading stories and legacies is such a relaxing pastime for me. This community is so talented, it’s so inspiring.