tell me, what do you think about bottom!Cas?
Bottom!Cas would include:
- insisting on being on his back instead of his stomach so he could look up into Dean’s eyes
- clawing at Dean’s arm until his hand rested where his handprint used to be
- making the prettiest whimpers and whines, because Cas gets too lost in the feeling to actually cry out
- finally being able to let go of responsibility and let someone else take over, even if just for a night
- listening to Dean’s rough voice as he growls the most delicious filth into Cas’ ear
- blushing and flirty, shy looks at Dean when he thinks Sam isn’t looking
- going down on Dean while Dean is driving the Impala, just to feel the tug of Dean’s hands in his hair
- cuddling into Dean’s arms every night knowing that he’s not alone anymore
Bottom!Cas is an emotional ball of fluff, and I love him.