Baby sun bears are born blind, hairless, and helpless, and are completely dependent on their mothers for their first three months. Their mothers will carry them in their mouths or, unusually, by cradling them in their arms while they walk on their hind legs, a behaviour seen in no other bear species. The cubs nurse from their mother for around 18 months, and will stay with her until they are two years old. Females are ready to find a mate of their own by the time they are three, and males reach sexual maturity at around four.
Sea otters spend much of their time alone, but when resting they form all-female or all-male groups called “rafts”. These rafts can be as small as ten animals or as large as a hundred, but the largest raft ever recorded contained over two thousand otters! While sleeping, otters in a raft or alone may wrap their bodies in kelp to keep themselves from floating out to sea.
Like most bears, sun bears are generally solitary when not seeking a mate. When in breeding condition, however, mating pairs seem quite affectionate with each other, with the two bears hugging, play-fighting, and nuzzling. Little is known about mate selection or habits, especially since there is no set breeding season, but there are some researchers who believe the sun bear is monogamous. Adult pairs, possibly mates, have been observed travelling with litters of cubs, which is extremely unusual for bears. However, this has yet to be confirmed.
Vegans act like they’re victims and get bullied by meat eaters all the time
- They’re the assholes calling meat eaters “murders”.
- They’re the assholes forcing their carnivore pets to have a vegan diet which is unhealthy for the pets.
- They’re the assholes that upload pictures of animals being inhumanly slaughtered, pretending this happens in all slaughter houses.
- They’re the assholes trying to get meat removed.
- They’re the assholes that vandalised ‘STOP’ signs in my town and local city (and other places) by sticking a sticker that says “eating animals” so the sign says “STOP EATING ANIMALS”
(I don’t know why they haven’t been removed yet)
So fuck vegans, they’re a fucking pain in the ass.
(FYI, this doesn’t apply to all vegans, just the ones that act like the assholes listed above)