“For what I would be doing otherwise,”
Keery says, pondering how his time would be spent if not for acting,
“it’s hard to say. Something in the arts I guess. Music would be my
first answer, but so far in life the two have come hand in hand, one
fueling the other, so that feels like a cheap answer. I like to write
stories. I like history. If this hadn’t worked out the way it had, odds
are I would be still working at a bar trying just as hard to make
something happen. The chase is an equally dull and incredibly exciting
maybe i’m asking for too much but if “it devours” also manages to tell us how carlos fell in love with cecil from his own point of view i will literally leave this plane of existence and subsequently reach nirvana
Look I know a lot of people are disappointed that Janelos is probably gonna be canon, especially Jaylos shippers, so for a compromise may I present:
Jay, Jane and Carlos polyamory relationship.
* Jay’s massive arms are excellent for cuddling in
* Jane is awesome at cooking and baking and makes sure her boys are well-fed at all times, she can cook poop in an oven and make it delicious
* Carlos makes sure they’re all on the same page about everything, because polyamory can get a bit disorganised
* Only those close to them are entirely sure what the relationship is, mostly because the three of them agreed that trolling the entire student body is hilarious. (You can watch Jay kiss Carlos after a game, Carlos holding Jane on the lawn with study materials nearby, Jane pulling Jay towards her room, away from prying eyes. Are they cheating together? Everyone wonders. Ask them, and all you get is a vague eye-contact between whoever you ask, but no clear answer). Jane is a private person, she doesn’t like a lot of people knowing her business, and Jay and Carlos just think it’s funny.
* They pile up on a bed, Jay stretched across the mattress with his head on Jane’s belly, her resting her head on Carlos’ shoulder as the three play video games together.
* Turns out, Jane knows a lot about magical theory, because studying magic isn’t banned in Auradon, just the physical practice itself, and she teaches both her boys some spells and histories, making sure they can handle whatever magical clusterf they get themselves into with Mal and Evie.
* They sit together in the back of movie theatres, only sometimes watching the screen, Jane trying to watch, Carlos trying to eat all the food, Jay trying to mess around because otherwise whats the point of sitting in the back of a movie theatre with your boy/girl friends?
* Look it’d just be super cute okay? It solves whatever shipping deals people have, they’d be super snarky and bring out each best selves.
Summary/Prompt: Based off of the song Clarity by Zedd (x)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn’t need
If our love’s insanity why are you my clarity
Characters: Harry Hook, Mal and the rest of the VK’s
Warnings: a couple swears here and there I think
Word Count: 1390
A/N: I’m obsessed with Descendants tbh and also Harry Hook is my new love. Also I’m not sure how many parts I’ll make this but it’ll be at least a few
It had been six months since you had thought of the Isle. Six blissful months. Auradon was everything you had ever imagined, ever wanted, and more. You had never really fit in anywhere on the Isle. Sure, you had your sister, Mal, and even a couple friends. But they could all see how miserable you were. So the second the opportunity arose you agreed without considering anything else. But perhaps you should’ve.
It may have been months since you had thought of your old home but it had only been a day or two since you had last thought of him. You couldn’t even bring yourself to say his name anymore. It hurt too much. In the dark, dreary life you had back on the Isle of the Lost you had managed to find a small light. Someone who had always been there for you no matter what. Someone by the name of Harry Hook.
No one, your friends particularly, ever really understood what you saw in him. He was insane, quite literally. He was the first mate of your sisters so-called enemy. He was a loose cannon. And yet he was yours. He was different with you, a fact no one wanted to believe. You even dared to say that he loved you. But still, he was toxic. He was flirty and possessive and unpredictable. And yet you needed him. He was like a drug and you were addicted. You didn’t want to give him up. But you had. And you had yet to forgive yourself. Part of you doubted you ever would.