Friendly reminder that Valentines Day is just a commercial holiday and your worth is not based on if you have a Valentine or not; you are all still amazing and beautiful and wonderful.
And I wanted to write Valentines headcanons for my favorite characters lol
Hope you guys like them :)
- He doesn’t care too much about this holiday
- He may watch a sappy movie with you while cuddling or take you out if you really wanted him to, but he won’t do anything over the top.
- He really only cares about the day after. Two words: discount candy
- The day after you and him go to the nearest store and buy all that half-off chocolate
- You two will watch movies or something while just indulging yourselves in candy. Y'all almost regret it later, almost.
- He would wake you up with breakfast in bed. He’d cook something really cliche but really sweet, like heart-shaped pancakes
- He’s pretty simple. He would buy you your favorite flowers and favorite candy, attached with a really sweet note
- Throughout the day he would randomly tell you how much he love you and how amazing you are
- He would take you out for dinner, or if you prefer, cook a candlelight dinner for you and make your favorite meal
- This dude is extra
- Would buy you a really large bouquet of roses. Something elaborate and where each color flower represents something (Red means romance, pink means joy, white means purity and charm, etc.)
- You know those scavenger hunts where notes are left at certain locations? It starts at home, goes to where you first met, the location of your first date, your first kiss, your one year anniversary, etc. Each locations has a note, where he explains the significance of the destination and his memories of that day. (I was so nervous during our first date…/I remember you looked stunning that night…/I remember I went home and couldn’t stop smiling afterwards…)
- He’s a sap
- You’d end up on the top of Prism Tower, where’d he’s waiting for you. He’d kiss you and tell you how much he loves you before getting down on one knee and asking you to marry him
- She is so pure protect her
- Will whisper “Happy Valentines day” to you ask you wake up and kiss your cheek
- She would want to go out with you. Someplace calm like a cafe or to a park for a picnic
- Remember how she stayed up really late the night before? Turns out it was so she could surprise you with your favorite type of cookie with “I love you” delicately written on each one
- Would hand you a note confessing how much she loves you, as when ever she tried to say it out loud she would get flustered
- You two would end up kissing, cuddling, and snacking on cookies until neither of you could stay awake.