• it’s ok if you accomplish things “more slowly” than other people
• it’s ok if you find difficultly in what others consider “easy”
• it’s ok if you fall behind, you will still reach your destination
• it’s ok to take life at your own pace
It’s not stupid. I promise. It’s not stupid to turn into your 5 year old self and get happy beyond measure for the little things. It’s not stupid to be proud of yourself for completing a load of laundry and washing the dishes. You aren’t lame for patting yourself on the back when you chose a salad over a burger. You’re taking care of yourself and each victory - no matter how small - is worth celebrating.
Reminder: You deserve friends who treat you with love and respect. You deserve friends that listen to you. You deserve friends that try to understand your feelings and respect them. You deserve positive and healthy friendships. Don’t settle for less.
I hope you wake up early up enough in the morning to put on your favorite outfit and make your favorite breakfast. I hope you find your skin clear and hair healthy. I hope you’re content with the way your body looks. I hope you find happiness in small things today. I hope that, even with your ups and downs, you are content with yourself.
My get-your-life-together app of choice!
The Fabulous takes you through different journeys to transform your habits. I’ve been using it for 4/5 months now and it really helps!
Plus the aesthetic is 👌👌👌
• it’s ok to be sad and not know why
• you don’t have to be positive all the time
• you’re allowed to get upset over things, and express yourself over things that hurt you
• it’s ok if you relapse into a previous state, this does not diminish your progress
• it’s ok to cry, you don’t have to play tough all the time.
• you don’t have to push yourself too hard all the time. It’s ok to rest, you know your own limits.
Maybe you need some time away from all of the noise, the group thought, and the vibrational energies, that have been affecting and influencing you lately.
Get away, leave it all behind, and disconnect. Go, go detox yourself.
Reminder: It’s okay to break off toxic friendships. It’s okay to break off toxic relationships. You have to do what’s best for you, and can’t always worry about hurting the other person. You don’t deserve to be belittled, you don’t deserve to be abused. If you are in a situation that is unhealthy for you, you have the right to get out. Please stay safe, and remember you deserve someone who treats you with love and respect.