@littlewitchystar wanted to see the spread I made to predict my future children, so here it is for all to see and try out! I had a reading recently done by @witchcastors that actually matched the response I got from this spread, which was exciting.
If anyone uses this spread, please tag me in it, because I would love to see the response you get!
Numbers 2-6 are separated from card 1 since you can repeat this part of the spread (or entirely skip it) depending on the answer for card 1.
1. NUMBER - The number of children you will have. If the number seems unusually high, put the card’s imagery and meaning into consideration and see if your deck may be providing another sort of answer. Depending on the number, you may repeat cards 2-6 as you please for each child.
2. GENDER* - The gender and/or sex of your child. This is starred because you will need to take both the imagery and meaning of the card into consideration not only to show sex, but to also see how comfortable they feel in traditionally masculine or feminine roles/gender binary. For my spread, it showed that my second born is a son who isn’t afraid to be feminine, and it showed that there may be a chance that my firstborn will be transgender.
3. BIRTH* - How the birthing process may go/how this child comes into your life. I will have a very difficult pregnancy (both emotionally and physically) with my firstborn, but a very easy one with my second. This card is starred because you can pull more than one card for this section. My deck wanted me to pull two cards for each kid. The cards may show that the child is adopted, or comes into your life by other means.
4. CHILD - Your offspring’s childhood summary. It may show what is important to your child at this time, what becomes relevant for this period of time, or your child’s nature at this time.
5. YOUTH - Your offspring’s teenage and young adult years. It may show what is important to your child at this time, what becomes relevant for this period of time, or your child’s nature at this time.
6. ADULT - Your offspring’s adult life.
It may show what is important to your child at this time, what becomes
relevant for this period of time, or your child’s nature at this time.