Working At the DX With Sodapop Curtis and Steve Randle, Would Include:
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
Anonymous said:What would working at the DX with Soda and Steve include ?
A/N: I really enjoyed writing this, lovely. Thank you for your request!
- Having to deal with Soda constantly flirting with you.
- Having to put up with Steve constantly flirting with you.
- Steve and Soda calling you ‘doll’ or ‘tut’s’ or ‘doll face’.
- Having to deal with Steve’s bad temper and cockiness.
- When you’re upset, Soda’s always there to listen and help out.
- Your work day would definitely not be boring with those two around, if you know what I mean.
- Soda and Steve making comments about how hot you look when you’re working on cars.
- Always having to go get the boys lunch, and if Soda isn’t busy, he’d definitely tag along and flirt with you the whole entire time.
- Did I mention Sodapop flirting with you yet?
- Soda flirting with you.
- Soda. Flirting. With. YOU!
- Seriously, Soda will just flirt with you all day. He won’t shut up.
- Working the counter at the DX and whenever a cute guy comes in, Soda and Steve always tease you about flirting with them.
- “He’s totally interested in you. Did you see them heart eyes he had, Steve? He’s head over heels for her!” Soda would grin.
- “Awe, yeah he was.” Steve would chime in.
- “Shut up you two! He can hear you, moron’s!”
- Having to deal with Steve jumping the front counter, - taking you down with him-, when Soda chases him with something.
- Handing Steve and Soda all the tools they need because they’re lazy shits.
- Not listening to the boss and sitting with Sodapop or Steve when they work on cars.
- Pranking your other co-workers with Sodapop and Steve.
- Steve buying you all the Coca-Cola that you want.
- Seeing Sodapop’s smile for your whole shift.
- Putting up with Steve’s bitching about Soc’s.
- Being like Soda’s and Steve’s kid-sister.
Please keep requesting imagines! If you like it, please follow more.