Publisher: Boom! Studios
(W) Tony Millionaire, Katie Cook, Art Baltazar, Box Brown, Greg Smallwood, Sophia Foster-Dimino, Marguerite Sauvage, Kelly Thompson, Shane-Michael Vidaurri, Veronica Fish, Jim Zub, James Lloyd, Aatmaja Pandya (A) Tony Millionaire, Katie Cook, Art Baltazar, Box Brown, Greg Smallwood, Sophia Foster-Dimino, Marguerite Sauvage, Savanna Ganucheau, Shane-Michael Vidaurri, Veronica Fish, Derek Charm, James Lloyd, Aatmaja Pandya (CA) Nick Pitarra
It’s Adventure Time Comics time! These sweet shorts come in many shapes and sizes, featuring all of the beloved characters from the Land of Ooo, written and illustrated by acclaimed cartoonists and storytellers from all over the world. Presented in the artist’s own style, each story captures the creativity that Adventure Time inspires! Featuring work by Derek Fridolfs (Study Hall of Justice), Zachary Sterling (Adventure Time), Riley Rossmo (Batman), Kyla Vanderklugt (Storyteller: Witches), Roger Langridge (Snarked, Jim Henson’s Turkey Hollow), and many more! Collects issues #5-8.
Is it just me or do many (and with many I mean, like 90% of content I see) new hetalia askblogs not care about nationality/culture at all and just use the character for whatever fantasy AU they have in mind? I mean that’s still cool, but I just noticed how the sheer amount of dragon/alien/mlp AUs just drowns out the cultural/historical part of the fandom. Even looking at hetalia blogs that try to capture the whole fandom’s creative community they reblog mostly random AUs.
I am not saying this is bad! It’s great to see new people trying out new things. I dont wanna sound like a bitter old hag here and I am glad there’s so much new content out there.
However, it would be great to see askblogs where the character’s nationality still matters. Just little hints of cultural identity. I think it would give the fandom back some purpose and have less people become disenchanted by the concept of hetalia as soon as their AU’s popularity decreases.
it has taken me nearly two days to answer this ask, as i was sat at my dining table analyzing almost every pheej video, surviving on cheerios and tears. to begin, i will share my observations from videos based on this topic.
Seven Second Challenge (with KickThePJ)
• Phil and PJ seem so happy together as this video was filled with smiles and loads of laughs.
• Phil seemed very playful and happy in this video, i say this because he repeatedly playful removed one of PJ’s limbs when he failed one of the challenges and as the video went along he playfully returned them to PJ.
• The part where PJ invented the dance and fell off Phil’s bed there was nonstop laughing and overall good vibes.
• Synchronized endscreen dancing,,,I just..really liked that part
I overall really enjoyed this video because it shows how happy they are around each other, and such good vibes they give off.
The Future Quiz (with KickThePJ)
• As they stated they ate loads bacon pancakes together,,look me in the eye and tell me that’s not love.
• 18 seconds in the video they were already laughing uncontrollably :’)
• They both thought of the neck collar..great minds think alike
• Phil gave lots of love eyes in this video and PJ seemed to blush and laugh quite a lot
• Illegal Underwear
• High Foot
• Pink Pizza and Green Sloths
I also really enjoyed this video, as it captures both of their creative sides and shows how much chemistry they have.
Snake Oil With Dan & Phil
I didn’t get much from this video because it wasn’t just ‘them’,,,y’know? Anyway, I did notice how much they glared/admired each other during the video.
To actually answer your question:
They are both so creative, to start with and i really feel that they could do so many amazing things together. They both seem so joyful and happy around each other and i can tell they really enjoy each others presence. I also really enjoy seeing them together and i wish they did more collabs/hung out more on camera.