Tagged by the awesome stvesbucky! Thank you <3
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people in the post
1. If you were a superhero/mutant, what would your choice of weapon/superpower be and why? I think about this almost every day tbh!!! :D this is so hard but I’d love to have skills like airbending or waterbending from atla. One day I thought being able to photosynthesize would be pretty cool too.
2. Favourite quote from any song/film/book/person? Another hard one, there are so many but I’ll say this one from lotr: “It is a fair tale, though it is sad, as are all the tales of Middle-Earth, and yet it may lift up your hearts.”
3. Where is the most beautiful place you been or seen? There’s a national park in Finland called Repovesi and there there’s a small lake with a little bay and massive rocks just rise from the crystal clear water and it’s breathtaking.
4. What do you value most (cld be object/person/ideas)? I’ll go for people because it’s the easiest: my brother, my mum and my closest friends.
5. Favourite films at the moment? Weeeellll at the moment I’d say Pacific Rim, The Usual Suspects, The Departed, A Single Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and of course lotr and Star Wars always
6. Where/how do you see yourself in 10 years’ time? Living on my own somewhere nice enough. Graduated from uni and maybe finally found a career path in biological research/whatever that a) makes me happy b) is actually hiring. A skilled dancer and choreographer and leader. Emotionally and financially stable-ish. Maybe rid of my crippling commitment issues.
7. The moment in your life you felt most exhilarated/free/excited? When our crew won the national street dance championship for the first time. The second time was just as good though tbh. (I’m still emotional when I think about these) Also when I found out I’d gotten in to the university that I wanted in the first place.
9. If you could time travel, which era (past or future) do you wanna go and why? Any period when they made crazy science, like the relativity theory or electric lights or On the Origin of Species, I’d just like to go see that…
10. Paperback books or e-books? Paperbacks for me but I’m for any and all reading!
11. What’s on your bucket list (name a few!)? Do some crazy adventure thing just impulsively without stressing and planning so much (even a small adventure would do :D), go abroad on a dance training trip to New York or LA to learn crazy shit from the best, go trekking all alone in the middle of wilderness to see how I survive alone with just my own thoughts to keep me company, reread all of Tolkien’s works.
Tagging: thesquirrelknows, tryandfindthejoyofalifetime, kloord, captainssolo, ofnopracticaluse, feanore, moonislikeme, glorfindhel, valyrian, richardrmitage, lotrlorien ! But only if you feel like doing it :D except Hansu, you have to do it whether you like it or not.