Share 10 facts about yourself, then send this to your ten favourite followers.
Ahhh Thank you my friend I am honored!<3
1. I hate driving more than anything. My parents were in a really bad accident when I was young, and a few years ago a cyclist ran into my parked car and flew over my hood. Ughuhguhguh I hate all vehicles. Horses are cuter why not horses?
2. I have lost count of how many bloody noses I’ve had.
3. I was listening to Dio the first time I saw an actual rainbow in the dark. There was lightening too.
4. I collect anything Snow White or Tolkien. Dwarves man. Dwarves.
5. A couple times I’ve woke up speaking Latin.
6. My ring collection is starting to look like I robbed the glove box of the motherfucking Cherno Alpha.
7. When I’m embarrassed or angry I bite the people that I love.
8. I miss my cousin to such extremes that I feel the need to relocate to Portland.
9. I have arty obsessions with Toulouse Lautrec, Ingres, and Edward Burne-Jones. And to a lesser extent Courbet. But mostly because he’s connected to my time teaching art to 6-12 years olds aka the greatest job ever. I have stories man.
10. Brian sings Dubliners songs to me on long drives home.
Aaaah! I love it! Kate Bishop is my favorite current member of the team and I can't wait to begin reading your Young Avengers! Also, will we ever be seeing Patriot or Speed or am I not allowed to know that?
Speed is in issue 6 and his absence is briefly explained in issue 1. Eli, as I’ve mentioned, is unavailable.
(hey sorry I haven’t been on my computer in a few days so I’m just now seeing this!) 1) Ben Linus from LOST. He’s kind of the villain-turned-awkward-friend trope but I love him so much. 2) Freddy Krueger from the A Nightmare on Elm Street series. Somehow even when I was younger, I never found myself rooting for the teenagers to live. 3) Abaddon from SPN. The show needs more good female characters, and her bathtub resurrection scene was kinda the nail in the coffin of my heterosexuality.