Some doodles inspired by @captain-erwinmerica ‘s AMAZING Mafia AU Masquerade. Couldn’t help thinking about it and need to do some doodles or my head’s gonna explode… Not sure if it fit the fic itself but at least I tried. 6am now…I should go to bed.
Summary: @yourtropegirl asked for smut with the blue survival jacket, and i was happy to oblige. Set during Beyond, Jim gets back from his fight with Krall to find you, his girlfriend (also a crew member on the enterprise), safe and sound. sexy times ensue after you decide to peel the jacket off of him ;)
A/N: wow this one got a tad angsty…it was just supposed to be smut. but you get angsty smuff. also, this perfectly lined up with Jim’s birthday in the movie, so yay! birthday angsmuff! (why do i have to make everything an emotional crisis?)
Warnings: nsfw, smut, unprotected sex, a smaaaaall captain kink. maybe.
(also i just realized the zipper is a little starfleet logo HOW CUTE)
You didn’t remember how long you’d been here, pacing in the lobby of the hotel that Starfleet had put you and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise in. You were still in your dirty and torn uniform, still covered in a thin layer of dirt, still incredibly sore and in need of a bath. But you couldn’t relax until you knew if Jim was okay. After the Franklin had crashed on Yorktown, you and the rest of the crew had been rushed out of the wreckage and put through a debriefing before being transported straight to this hotel. You hadn’t even had a chance to see Jim before he was gone, chasing after Krall.
AESTHETIC MEME: [1/9] characters: S t e v e R o g e r s Captain Steven “Steve” Grant Rogers is a Super Soldier, World War II veteran and the world’s first superhero. After a top secret Super-Soldier program transformed the frail Steve Rogers into the powerful and heroic Captain America, his amazing World War II exploits made him a living legend. Rogers attacked multiple HYDRA quarters with his Howling Commandos, to the dismay of the Red Skull. Rogers helped the Allies win the war, but crashed into the Arctic during his final mission. Awakening in the modern day, Rogers learned that he had spent 67 years trapped in the glacial ice.
If you're still doing the top 5 thing for Haikyuu - how about top 5 characters that deserve a hell lot more screen time?
Aaahhh there are so many! (this refers just to the anime, not the manga)
1. Ennoshita. I could sit here and talk all night about how Ennoshita Chikara is just…the most important person all day every day 24/7. His backstory broke me in half. Because of all his suffering, he’s gonna be an amazing captain, the embodiment of his parents best features: strong and reliable like Daichi, loving but yet sassy af like Suga. I can’t wait to see him in action
2. Semi. To me he’s the most beautiful of all the Haikyuu setters, a mix of Akaashi and Suga. In fact, he reminds me a lot of Suga, with his struggle as being a third year who had to give in to a younger setter and with his role as the team mom…long story short, he should honestly be illegal and I I feel so robbed because I wanted to see WAY MORE of him
3. Hanamaki. I feel like we don’t actually know anything about Makki??? The fandom is indeed very fond of him and of Matsun, but ??? He seems to be the ultimate sassmaster, I need him to be the pov of a 5 hours movie of all his Aoba Johsai years I feel like it could be a life changing experience
4. Akaashi (and all Fukurodani tbh). Ok. Akaashi is an incredibly popular character compared to the screen time he had. And I’M GLAD. But I want to know more about him, his backstory, his thoughts, his fears, his relationship with his teammates…JUST GIVE ME ALL THE AKAASHI ALREADY, GIVE ME ALL THE OWLS I’M IN NEED
5. Terushima. Even just for the general aesthetic, I feel like we owe a special mention our boy Terushima, I’m sure he’ll provide us with great emotional satisfaction next year! But, looks aside, I liked his character, I want to see his development. After all, he’s the most intelligent character in all Haikyuu (if we look at the classes, for now he’s the only class 7), I guess there is way more of him than what meets the eye…I’m genuinely intrigued.
- bonus: Tanaka Saeko but just because I have a crush on her so the more I see her the better
Are you ever just amazed by Captain Holt? Like every week on TV, we get to see this amazing openly gay character, who plays a really significant role in the show, and is so much more than just his sexuality. and the show never makes fun of his being gay, and any jokes made about it aren’t mocking, but actually really funny (eg: Holt pretending to be straight; “I wish the officiant had been more efficient”). and he’s safe, and happy, and in a loving relationship, and he’s not going to die, and honestly, can you believe we have Captain Holt?