tbh, i feel like people wouldn’t have been as disappointed in Civil War if it had just been titled that. the film itself isn’t a bad film, it’s a really good film to be honest, the problem is that the product that we got didn’t match up with the title on the packaging. If this film hadn’t been Captain America: Civil War, and had instead just been Civil War, it would have been fine. But it was supposed to be the conclusion of Steve’s trilogy, it was supposed to be Steve’s story, and there just wasn’t enough of Steve in it and that’s why so many Cap fans felt let down.
2. PROTECT BRUCE BANNER AT ALL COSTS
3. THERE WERE BALLET DANCERS
4. NATASHA’S BACKSTORY
5. THE FUCKING SHIELD IS BROKEN
7. WHY THE FUCK IS THOR SHIRTLESS
8. JFC DID THEY REALLY PUT A LINE FROM FUCKING PINOCCHIO IN THERE