CLOTHING FOR DISABLED PPL UPDATE so I’m in the process of moving but by June 10th I will have available:
- a weighted vest with a chewable drawstring and a hood. v deep BIG (fit an ipad inside) sized pockets with fringes inside. you can chose to close it with big snaps or a zipper. lots of space in the armpit. the trim and hood will be a different color/pattern than the main, and you’ll be able to buy many different colors or sizes.
- all these come in every size. it’s priced by size and thin ppl have to pay too
- trim and sleeves will all be in different colors
- everything will come in space/plant or plain designs
- all the pockets can fit an ipad mini in them and will have fringes inside for stimming
- all fabric sensory safe and approved by my v sensory conscious butt
- a cropped jacket with a chewable drawstring and a hood. also huge pockets. big snaps or a zipper to close. fleece lined sleeves. sleeves, hood, trim all different colors. many different colors and sizes
- late 1960s-type sleeveless tent dress with the same giant pockets, and one small breast pocket for cash. neckline will be a small collar that isn’t tight. zipper down the back. many colors and sizes
- a cropped tank top/undershirt with a medium scoop neck. cap sleeves and trim in a different color.
- a big oversized long t shirt with a zipper down the back. a small scoop neck that isn’t tight. 8 inch sleeves that are huge. giant pockets, again. many colors and sizes.
- cropper long-sleeve shirt with 17 inch sleeves and a large scoop neck. sleeves and trim in a different pattern. more many colors and sizes.
- cropped, highwaisted, big-pocket “men’s style” sweatpants with kind of fitted but not tight pant’s legs. many colors.
- drawstring shorts that are just big and comfy with huge pockets. lots of colors.
- just above the knee godete skirt with optimum “look pretty when spinning”ness. same with lots of colors and big pockets
- SHOES that are breathable. hard to describe but they’re similar to a high top converse except they’re buttoned over with snaps so you don’t have to tie your shoes bc tbh i can’t tie mine
- also totally willing to accommodate any disabilities if ppl need things changed including adding a zipper down the back of things so wheelchair bound friends can put them on
right now i have
noise muffling beanies/headphones in plain, plant/space designs
soft jewelry, which is a sensory friendly and cute necklace/bracelet that comes in many patterns and colors.