Relationship Status: I have been in a relationship (on and off) with my current boyfriend for quite a long time. I’m 27 and met him when I was 14. I went to college and he didn’t. In the process, both he and I dated several different people, but we found our way back to one another for almost 3 years now. We’ll see what happens! Either way, I have achieved what I wanted career-wise and am super happy where I’m at professionally.
Favourite colors: Teal, purple and coral.
Chapstick or lipsticks: I cannot live without Dr. Lipp’s Miracle Balm (https://www.birchbox.com/shop/dr-lipp-miracle-balm) - this stuff is amazing. Dr. Lipp gives an amazing sheen, in addition to keeping your lips smooth and hydrated. But other than that, I love a good red/coral lip (the brand I mostly use is Stella). I’ve been into a red lip since high school, before I got into Tay, actually.
Last song I listened to: Boats & Birds by Gregory and the Hawk. Seriously one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever listened to. It’s in constant rotation for me.
Favourite TV show: I currently love Shameless, Masters of Sex and The Affair (all on Showtime), but honorable mention goes to Friday Night Lights, True Blood, Roswell and Felicity
First fandom? Taylor is actually my first fandom. I didn’t get involved on Tumblr/Twitter until I started to follow her.
• relationships are the focal point of your life
• you attract males in authority
• you want to be noticed physically
• you are attracted to sensitive people
• attracted to people who love children
• you crave meetings and encounters
• you might talk to your partner like you talk to a child (lol)
• you need an intellectual relationship
• you’re attracted to young/slim people
• you love writing, esp. poetry
• you need an aesthetically pleasing partner
• you cannot live without people in your environment
• may be attracted to passive people
• you feel like you need a person in order to shine
• you blame other people when things go wrong in your life
• you might feel like you compete with your partner
• your partner will act on impulse too much
• attracted to wise people
• you need humorous people in your environment
• you have an idealistic view of others
• need a partner to feel happy
• you’re attracted to older people
• love may be at a distance or unavailable at the time
• you’re cautious and hesitant towards others
• don’t frickin marry young or Saturn will bring a bitter divorce
• attracted to unconventional, intellectual people
• you want to live by your own rules
• you’re not easy to catch in matters of love
• there’s often a major difference between you and your partner (ie. age difference, social background)
• you tend to want intimacy much sooner than your partner
• you may believe in fairy tales
• you long for an ideal and imaginative person
• may be attracted to complicated people
• your relationships are intensely emotional
• you and your partner might isolate yourselves from everyone else
• your expectations are usually very high leading to dissatisfaction
A heart. It’s a simple thing really. A muscle that pumps the blood we need. An organ we can’t do without. But what does a heart need? The obvious things, sure it needs those. But, a heart cannot live without love.
↳ films i cannot live without [1/?] //east of eden (1955)
Mr. Trask, it’s awful not to be loved. It’s the worst thing in the world. Don’t ask me - even if you could - how I know that. I just know it. It makes you mean, and violent, and cruel. And that’s the way Cal has always felt, Mr. Trask. All his life! Maybe you didn’t mean it that way - but it’s true. You never gave him your love. You never asked for his. You never asked him for one thing.
If I took you for granted
I apologize for acting tough
You’re my reason for living
And there’s no way I’m giving up, oh
Don’t need to cry about it
I cannot live without it
Every time I wind up back at your door