I remember my friend telling me about how surprised she was to find out that the clear candy wrappers weren’t edible when she first came to America so I imagine Hanzo would have a similar culture shock
It just had to happen while he was on a tour with his crush
Thank you so much everyone for 1.5k! It may not seem like a whole lot to other people, but to me, the support and love I’ve gotten from you guys has been huge. I never dreamed that turning into a positive blog would gain so much so quickly. So thanks to you guys, this lil artist is giving away one of my hand painted planting pots, plus a bunch of goodies from my childhood! Winner takes all, and winner will be randomly generated :’)
• One hand painted van gogh Starry Night planting pot (its about 4 inches high) plus a cute lil catcher dish for underneath :’)
• One package of hello panda chocolate biscuit treats!
• One package of strawberry gummy candy (they’re gluten free!)
• One package of matcha green tea flavored pocky!
• One package of botan rice candy!
• Must be following me (I will be checking)
• Reblog this post as many times as you want!
• No giveaway blogs please
• If you’re the winner, you’ll have to give me your address so I can ship the package to you
• If between ages of 13-18, must have parental permission.
• Follow me on instagram (peachy_gogh, there’s also a link in my description)
• Follow my art instagram, takerootandsprout.
• Message me that you’ve done these extra entries