I was tagged by wonderful @im-peter-man to do this, thank you again for the tag!
A) Always post the rules, answer the questions asked then write 11 new.
B) Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered their questions.
- Choose two superpowers: 1. ability to use 100% brain capacity, 2. regenerative factor
- Least favorite music genre (BESIDES country) and why: well in my country there’s a music genre called turbo-folk and it’s absolutely, mindblowingly stupid and it’s something like country music in america
- Favorite subject (when you were) in school? : I am that person who can’t decide which one is the favorite, but I can say that my least favorite is history
- What’s something you’re really dang good at? (answer honestly, everyone’s great at something.) : writing creative essays
- A hobby you want to pick up amy why? : (i guess that ‘amy’ here is actually ‘and’?) I want to start collecting vinyls once I buy a turntable (which i hope is going to be quite soon)
- Three songs you dance to while you’re cleaning: 1. The 1975 - The Sound, 2. The King Blues - I Got Love and 3. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- Pick a fictional character to bring to life: I refuse to do that because there are at least 10 of them on that list and I want every single one of them
- Pick the celeb you’d take a selfie with: Matthew Gray Gubler
- You’re waiting on your final meal, what is it?: I would like just one glass of milk, nothing else
- Fav movie/tv show to watch/video game to play with friends any why?: The movie is NYSM (bc Jesse Eisenberg), tv show is Criminal Minds (bc Paget Brewster and MGG) and video game is
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst (bc I kick my friends’ asses every time and like to see my guy friends crying over a girl beating them in a video game and Naruto is my fav manga)
- Hogwarts House you identify with (not necessarily the one Pottermore placed u in) and why: Ravenclaw (as the sorting hat says:
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you’ve a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.“ )
Whoah, this was hard, man
And now even harder - my questions:
- Who is the person that inspires you the most and why?
- Is there a song that reminds you of some happy days, if so which one?
- Is there a scent that reminds you of a particular day, event or person, if so which one?
- (here comes a cliché) What is your favorite book and why?
- Which season do you hate and why?
- Do you have a favorite number, if so which one is it and why?
- Are you more of an ‘a lot of but not-so-close friends’ or ‘only a few of very close friends’ type of person?
- What is your biggest fear and why?
- When you’re eating pizza, do you eat the crust?(this one’s very important)
- What is your dream job?
- How are you feeling today?
Aaaand that’s it, now to tag some people(I don’t have much friends over here, so I’ll probably tag less than 11 and if you don’t like doing these, it’s ok, I won’t mind if you don’t do it):