B.A.P as Tumblr users
- Yongguk: Minimalist monochrome vintage blog. No tags. Simple url (that he managed to somehow get? without extra letters or underscores?), all gifs slowed down, every time something bad happens he goes looking for the most up-to-date and well-sourced post about it and reblogs it as well as any crowdfunding. reblogs people's gofundme's/paypals etc and throws whatever he can afford their way. answers asks privately unless its an anon in which case he's very vague, really hilarious in the PM's though. simple theme. Links to his soundcloud.
- Himchan: High-quality aesthetic photography of cities, old buildings, fashion, cars, watches, jewellery, etc. Really relatable adult humour posts. Daily selfie. Reblogs some music or sheet music then a week later has a guitar/piano cover. Always reblogs other people's selfies. Gifsets from sitcoms and emotional movies. cool url but had to use numbers or - to get it. hilarious responses to asks or @'s, always posts never private (unless requested), hilarious in PM's. fancy theme. has a cool cursor he keeps changing because he can't decide on a good enough sparkly one. Organised tagging system.
- Daehyun: Mash of food, dogs, good-vibes pics etc. Lots of funny videos and gifsets. basic url that probably has his name in it. Has really ott tags like AHAHAH OMFG SHFHSFKJSJK IM CRYING THIS IS SO FUNNY, MEEEEEEE, SAAME!!!!!!!!, LMAOOO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!. @'s everyone in funny posts, as well has has a tag for each friend on his blog for them to check and get the Good Content. Lots of text posts of him talking about stuff that happened or thoughts he's had. Always answering asks or getting in long chain-post conversations, has a nickname for his anons, blows up friends PM's with funny things they need to see RIGHT NOW. Colourful theme he keeps changing with each season or depending on his mood at the time. Has had a few urls depending on his current obsession or in-joke. has a positivity side-blog for inspirational and motivational posts and fun songs.
- Youngjae: Big pictures theme with small text. Mostly his photography as well as other photography that inspires him, but he can't help going on spams of tv shows or a band hes listening to at the time. reblogs the good memes. has a "WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT" phase on his blog in like 2011 when he had a bad url and a bad theme and was into some bad content (probably shitty anime). still has a bad url now. Can't help reblogging pretty naruto fanart. tags his friends in posts but usually to make fun of them. often dealing with angry anons and snarks at them with accompanying memes, PM's only to ask "what the fuck did you just reblog?". has made a few viral textposts that were probably anime shitposts. some pastel wholesome goodness. has a secret side-blog for his anime and gaming spams. messy tagging system.
- Jongup: Shitpost hell. Ugly theme, uglier url. next level mass memeage. spams anime, games, comics, cartoons, movies etc in no apparent order or consistency. bird posts. up to date on every fresh meme. has a few viral posts he hates more than anything because theyre pre-2014. gets really weird anons and replies weirdly. never PM's. tagging system is long forgotten, now entirely ????? !!!!! or ......., alternatively just tags 'me' or a friends name. refers to tumblr as tumblr dot hell. literally hates this hell site. wants to quit but cant. has a bunch of forgotten, abandoned side-blogs because he's given up on keeping his main intact and just made it a mesh of whatever he felt like. remembers every layout tumblr has ever had.
- Junhong: A nice theme he keeps tweaking because he can't decide exactly what he wants. url is probably byzelo. tries to balance anime, games, movies, tv and music in a visually appealing way. doesn't care much about textposts and will reblog memes and shitposts and whatever else he can find. reblogs loads of posts about any disaster or event thats happened even if theyre uninformed or even wrong, just so he's read everything. went through a phase of bad sjw-ing and now is calmer and reblogs more informed stuff. Tagging system just for his own reference and to cover anything that might distress people. really playful ask responses but really shy in PM's. aggressively optimistic about the state the entire site is in.